- The report contains detailed information about The Quantum Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Quantum Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Quantum Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Quantum Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Quantum Group, Inc. business.
About The Quantum Group, Inc.
The Quantum Group, Inc., a Healthcare Services Organization (HSO), provides business process solutions to the healthcare industry.
The companys model interacts with the three sections of the healthcare industry, such as the providers (primary care physicians/specialists/ancillary facilities), hospitals, and payers. It has an enterprise platform that includes multiple applications used by provider offices or hospitals. The platform, known as PWeR (Personal Wellness electronic Record) is patient-centric and capable of receiving patient information from multiple sources. The company also provides other services and products to healthcare providers in and outside of its network. These services include medical billing and collection, purchasing, technology and insurance products.
The company is organized in three divisions: Renaissance Health Systems, Inc.; Quantum Innovations, Inc.; and Quantum Medical Support Services, Inc.
Renaissance Health Systems, Inc. (RHS) Healthcare Provider Network
The companys subsidiary, RHS, operates its network of healthcare providers and physician groups. Its network consists of a series of countywide networks, which are called as community health systems (CHSs). RHS has established 29 county-based CHSs in Florida. The company contracts with individual physicians and physician groups, as well as ancillary facilities, such as laboratories, pharmacies and diagnostic centers.
Quantum Innovations, Inc. (QI) Technology Solutions
The companys subsidiary, QI, develops technology driven management support services for the healthcare industry. Electronic medical records (EMRs), personal health records (PHRs), scheduling, billing, e-prescriptions, e-labs, disease management and practice management are all integrated with the synchronization of a supply chain. PWeR is different as it integrates all applications into one complete, patient-centric, Web-based system. In December 2008, the company entered into a services agreement with International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) to provide for the Web hosting of PWeR. PWeR is marketed through QMed Solutions, Inc., a subsidiary of Quantum Medical Support Services, Inc.
Quantum Medical Support Services, Inc. (QMSS) Support Services
QMSS provides management support services to healthcare providers that participate in the companys network, as well as to other healthcare providers, physician groups and other providers of medical services. The companys subsidiary, QMed Billing, Inc. (QMB), offers medical billing and collection services to healthcare providers and hospitals. QMB services include: electronically processing physician-prepared medical claims; electronically forwarding the claim to the appropriate payer (insurance, government, private); recording collections from all sources and preparing accounts receivable reports for the physician; preparing encounter reports, the record of each service received or performed for a patient to CMS; invoicing for patient portion of charges; collecting fees; following up on denials and re-filing of claims; interfacing with payers regarding claim issues; advising healthcare providers as to coding requirements and regulation/rate changes; providing an audit trail for physician PWeR users; EMR/Billing solution; and providing accumulation and preparation of data for CMSs Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) and other reports to the physician.
The company offers insurance products to healthcare providers on a commission basis through The Quantum Agency, Inc. QMed Web, Inc. also provides in-house Web services for use in developing and maintaining Web sites for use by RHS, Quantum and various county medical associations.
The companys competitors include Metropolitan Health Networks, Inc.; and Continucare Corporation.
The Quantum Group, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Quantum Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Quantum Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Quantum Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Quantum Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Quantum Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE QUANTUM GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Quantum Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Quantum Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Quantum Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Quantum Group, Inc. History
The Quantum Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Quantum Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Quantum Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Quantum Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Quantum Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Quantum Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
The Quantum Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Quantum Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Quantum Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Quantum Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Quantum Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Quantum Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Quantum Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Quantum Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?