- The report contains detailed information about The Amacore Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Amacore Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Amacore Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Amacore Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Amacore Group, Inc. business.
About The Amacore Group, Inc.
The Amacore Group, Inc. engages in the provision and marketing of healthcare-related products, including limited and major medical insurance programs, supplemental medical insurance and discount dental and vision programs for individuals and families.
The company distributes these products and services through various distribution methods, such as its agent network, inbound call center, in-house sales representatives, network marketing and affinity marketing partners, as well as through third-party direct response marketers. It utilizes various means, such as Direct Response TV, Internet advertising, database mining, and third-party leads as well as affiliate marketing partners lead sources. The companys secondary line of business is to provide and market lifestyle membership programs through these same marketing channels. It also markets its administrative services, such as billing, fulfillment, patient advocacy, claims administration and servicing.
LifeGuard Benefit Services Division: This division engages in the sale of healthcare benefit membership plans and provides product fulfillment, customer support, membership billing, claims administration, provider membership network maintenance and information technology. The company operates this division through its wholly owned subsidiary, LifeGuard Benefit Services, Inc.
Zurvita Holdings Inc.: This is a network marketing company that is a provider of products and benefits through the use of a multi-level marketing distribution channel which consist of independent business operators. The products marketed include residential gas and electricity energy rate plans, discount healthcare benefits and discount benefits on various retail products and services, and online advertising. Zurvita Holdings, Inc. (Zurvita) also markets various ancillary lifestyle membership products, such as home warranty, legal assistance, and restoration services for identity theft and consumer credit. Zurvita is a variable interest entity, and the company is the primary beneficiary of Zurvita.
JRM Benefits Consultants Division: This division historically marketed various financial services and healthcare products through its telemarketing center and agent distribution network to individuals, families, and employer groups. The company operates this division through its wholly owned subsidiary, JRM Benefits Consultants, LLC.
Products and Services
The companys products consist of membership products and services, non-membership products and services and insurance products. Its products are generally sold directly to consumers, and can also be sold wholesale or private labeled.
The companys principal membership products include: Health Options, SmartHealth Gold, Health Advance Silver, Amacore Dental, Amacore Vision, Amacore Protection, Preferred Shopping, Zurvita Protection, Zurvita Health, and Zurvita Care Saver. Its principal non-membership products and services include Benefit Administration, Billing, Member Service, Fulfillment, Zurvita Choice, ZurTel, Zurvita Mobile, and LocalAdlink, Powered by Zurvita. The companys principal insurance products include: SmartHealth Diamond, Health Advance, Elite Dental, Mortgage Protection Life, Critical Illness Life, Final Expense Life, and FlyShield.
The companys major competitors include BlueCross Blue Shield companies and Affinion Group, Inc.
On July 21, 2010, The Amacore Group, Inc. shut down its U.S. Health Benefits Group Division.
The Amacore Group, Inc. was founded in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Amacore Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Amacore Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Amacore Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Amacore Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Healthcare Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Amacore Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE AMACORE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Amacore Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Amacore Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Amacore Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Amacore Group, Inc. History
The Amacore Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Amacore Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Amacore Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Amacore Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Amacore Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Amacore Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Healthcare Services Industry Statistics
The Amacore Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Amacore Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Amacore Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Amacore Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Amacore Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Amacore Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Amacore Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Amacore Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?