- The report contains detailed information about QAD Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for QAD Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The QAD Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes QAD Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of QAD Inc. business.
About QAD Inc.
QAD Inc. provides enterprise software applications, and related services and support. The company is principally focused on addressing the needs of global manufacturing companies. Its solutions are configured to address the requirements of the following specific manufacturing industries: automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial products, and life sciences. Its software is used by approximately 2,500 manufacturing companies worldwide.
The company's products and services are designed to support common business processes employed by global manufacturing companies. It monitors emerging requirements and business practices. The company's main enterprise resource planning (ERP) product suite is called QAD Enterprise Applications.
QAD Enterprise Applications
QAD Enterprise Applications is an integrated suite of software applications which support the core business processes of global manufacturing companies. The suite has been built with specific functionality to address the needs of customers in targeted industries. QAD Enterprise Applications allow manufacturers to monitor, control, and support their operations whether operating a single plant or multiple plants, wherever they are located in the world. QAD Enterprise Applications supports multiple deployment methods, including On Premise (system is installed on a customers computer), On Demand (system is accessible remotely via the Web in a software as a service (SaaS) model), On Appliance (system is delivered on a machine that QAD remotely supports and administers) or a hybrid of these options.
The QAD Enterprise Applications suite is available in two editions, the Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition provides supplementary capabilities to the Standard Edition which assists companies with significant global complexities in their business models. QAD Enterprise Applications comprise the following suites:
QAD Financials: QAD Financials provides advanced capabilities to manage and control fiscal business processes at a local, regional, and global level. It supports multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language, and multi-tax jurisdictions, as well as consolidated reporting and budgeting controls. These capabilities give cross-functional stakeholders instant access to their companys entire financial position enabling informed decision making. The QAD Financials suite covers both transactional accounts and corporate finance requirements.
QAD Customer Management: The QAD Customer Management suite enables global manufacturers to acquire new customers through multiple channels and retain customers through service and support. The companys customers rely on its customer management solutions to run and measure marketing campaigns, manage sales opportunities throughout the full life cycle, optimize the order and fulfillment process, enable customer self-service, anticipate customer demand, and ensure customer retention through coordination of multiple service channels.
QAD Manufacturing: QAD Manufacturing provides a total solution for building an operational foundation in the areas of planning and scheduling, cost management, material control, shop floor control, and reporting in various mixed-mode manufacturing environments. This includes discrete, repetitive, kanban (token-based visual control), flow, batch/formula process, and co-product/by-products manufacturing environments. This suite is designed to enable companies to deploy business processes in line with their industrys best practices. The integration between scheduling, planning, execution, and materials allows tight control and simple management of processes.
QAD Supply Chain: QAD Supply Chain is a group of applications that fulfills the materials planning and movement requirements of small or large global companies. Manufacturers can align supply and demand to support the delivery of the right product, to the right place, at the right time, at the right cost. QAD Supply Chain is designed to address simple or complex networks with enhanced functionality available as the enterprise grows. Collaborative portals are available
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QAD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QAD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QAD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QAD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QAD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. QAD Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of QAD Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of QAD Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. QAD Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. QAD Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. QAD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QAD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QAD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QAD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QAD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QAD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
QAD Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
QAD Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
QAD Inc. Major Shareholders
QAD Inc. History
QAD Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
QAD Inc. Offices and Representations
QAD Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
QAD Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
QAD Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
QAD Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
QAD Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
QAD Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
QAD Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
QAD Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
QAD Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
QAD Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
QAD Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
QAD Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?