- The report contains detailed information about MDwerks, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MDwerks, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MDwerks, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MDwerks, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MDwerks, Inc. business.
About MDwerks, Inc.
MDwerks, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the sale of products and services to the health care industry. The company focuses on the sale and leasing of digital pen technology, which includes sale of digital pens to healthcare providers, as well as provides funding to the healthcare provider industry.
The company conducts its business through four wholly owned subsidiaries of its wholly-owned subsidiary, MDwerks Global Holdings, Inc., namely: Xeni Medical Systems, Inc. (Xeni Systems); Xeni Medical Billing, Corp. (Xeni Billing); Xeni Financial Services, Corp. (Xeni Financial); and Xeni Patient Access Solutions, Inc. (XPAS).
Digital Pen Technology
D-PAS Digital Pen Technology utilizes a digital pen and paper technology. People utilizing this technology would write with pen and paper and the information written is captured electronically, transmitted to a central processing server through the Internet and made available to back office and document management systems immediately. Data would be transmitted in two ways. The pens are Bluetooth enabled and would be paired with approved cellular devices where data is routed through a secure connection back to the server. Additionally, based on business requirements, the pens would be docked in a USB cradle attached to a PC or workstation which would also send the data back for processing if real time data is not required. D-PAS captures handwritten information, transfers it into a digital form and utilizes the data to initiate workflows in a secure environment.
In addition, the company would receive fees from Patient Access Solutions, Inc. (PASO) for providing finance to the health care providers to enable them to enter into digital pen leases.
Digital Pen Sales and Services
Digital pens capture the handwriting and transfer to a personal computer. Through the partnership with PASO, XPAS sells D-PAS digital pen technology to healthcare providers, such as nursing homes and home health care companies.
Digital Pen Contract Purchasing Services
Through Xeni Financial, the company offers to purchase contracts from PASO for clients purchasing and utilizing a digital pen. The lease purchases are secured by the underlying digital pen leases of the healthcare provider.
The companys FUNDwerks solutions facilitate electronically managed loans, loan repayments, and the movement of funds through linked bank accounts. Through Xeni Financial, it offers to lend or arrange lending from third parties to healthcare providers on a short term, revolving line of credit, or on a term loan basis.
The company focuses its marketing efforts in geographic areas, such as California, Florida, Texas, New York, and New Jersey.
In 2008, the company decided to disband the medical claims submission, billing, and collection; and financing businesses of Xeni Systems, Xeni Billing, and Xeni Finance. Xeni Finance would continue its lending services, however, loans would be provided to finance digital pen system purchases and leases.
The companys customers include doctors, clinics, surgical or hospital based practices, home health care, nursing homes, and other healthcare providers.
The companys competitors include Anoto, Logitech, LiveScribe, Adapx, XMS Penvision, Inplay Technologies, EPOS Technologies, and Dane Elec Memory.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MDWERKS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MDWERKS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MDWERKS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MDWERKS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MDWERKS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MDwerks, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MDwerks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MDwerks, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MDwerks, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MDwerks, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MDWERKS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MDWERKS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MDWERKS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MDWERKS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MDWERKS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MDWERKS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MDwerks, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MDwerks, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MDwerks, Inc. Major Shareholders
MDwerks, Inc. History
MDwerks, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MDwerks, Inc. Offices and Representations
MDwerks, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MDwerks, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MDwerks, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MDwerks, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MDwerks, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MDwerks, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MDwerks, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MDwerks, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MDwerks, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MDwerks, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MDwerks, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MDwerks, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?