- The report contains detailed information about Publishing Technology PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Publishing Technology PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Publishing Technology PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Publishing Technology PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Publishing Technology PLC business.
About Publishing Technology PLC
Publishing Technology plc provides technology and supporting services to publishers and information providers. It offers software and services for publishers, Internet-based electronic delivery of published research materials, and Internet-based search and access services for libraries and individual users of that material. The companys products include the IngentaConnect, an e-publishing package that offers data conversion and enhancement, Web hosting, e-commerce, and content discoverability management; pub2web, a multi-content publications platform; Information Commerce software for organizations digital assets; and Business Intelligence modules. Its other suite of technologies includes Order to Cash, Relationship Manager, Product Manager, Membership Management, and Meeting and Event Management, as well as Contract, Rights, and Royalties. In addition, the company provides marketing and sales consultancy, coursepack, financial system integration, application hosting, software implementation, and application management services. It serves publishing, academic/scholarly and trade, books and journals, and digital and print sectors in the United States, the United Kingdom, and rest of the world. The company is based in Oxford, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Publishing Technology PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Publishing Technology PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Publishing Technology PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Publishing Technology PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Publishing Technology PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PUBLISHING TECHNOLOGY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Publishing Technology PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Publishing Technology PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Publishing Technology PLC Major Shareholders
Publishing Technology PLC History
Publishing Technology PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Publishing Technology PLC Offices and Representations
Publishing Technology PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Publishing Technology PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Publishing Technology PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Publishing Technology PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Publishing Technology PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Publishing Technology PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Publishing Technology PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Publishing Technology PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Publishing Technology PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Publishing Technology PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Publishing Technology PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Publishing Technology PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?