- The report contains detailed information about e2v Technologies plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for e2v Technologies plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The e2v Technologies plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes e2v Technologies plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of e2v Technologies plc business.
About e2v Technologies plc
e2v technologies plc develops and manufactures electronic components and sub-systems for aerospace and defense, medical and science, and commercial and industrial sectors. Its Electron Devices and Subsystems segment provides electron devices and sub-systems, including coupled-cavity TWTs, gridded tubes, helix TWTs, inductive output tubes, klystrons, magnetrons, modulators, RF systems, spark gaps, stellar satcom amplifiers, and thyratrons for various applications, including defense electronic countermeasures, radiotherapy cancer treatment machines, radar systems, satellite communications amplifiers, and digital television transmitters. The companys Imaging Devices segment offers CMOS imaging solutions, industrial imaging sensors, L3vision cameras and sensors, line scan industrial cameras, space and scientific imaging, and X-ray dental sensors for applications in space, science and life science imaging, industrial process control, intra-oral and panoramic dental x-ray systems, military surveillance, and automotive imaging. Its Specialist Semiconductors segment provides ASICs, assembly and test services, broadband data converters, high power ISM transceivers, high reliability ICs, high reliability microprocessors, and MRAMs. The companys Sensors segment provides firefighting cameras, security cameras, automotive products, gas sensors, microwave devices, radio evacuation devices, safety and arming devices, and x-ray detectors for use in environmental safety, x-ray spectroscopy, automotive alarm and security systems, microwave radar and safety and arming devices, fire rescue, and security thermal imaging. It offers its products through a network of agents and distributors in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Far East, and Australia. The company was formerly known as Marconi Applied Technologies and changed its name to e2v technologies plc in July 2002. e2v technologies plc was founded in 1947 and is based in Chelmsford, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. e2v Technologies plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of e2v Technologies plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of e2v Technologies plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. e2v Technologies plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. e2v Technologies plc Industry Position Analysis
6. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. E2V TECHNOLOGIES PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
e2v Technologies plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
e2v Technologies plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
e2v Technologies plc Major Shareholders
e2v Technologies plc History
e2v Technologies plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
e2v Technologies plc Offices and Representations
e2v Technologies plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
e2v Technologies plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
e2v Technologies plc Capital Market Snapshot
e2v Technologies plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
e2v Technologies plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
e2v Technologies plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
e2v Technologies plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
e2v Technologies plc 1-year Stock Charts
e2v Technologies plc 5-year Stock Charts
e2v Technologies plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
e2v Technologies plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
e2v Technologies plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?