- The report contains detailed information about ProtoSource Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ProtoSource Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ProtoSource Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ProtoSource Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ProtoSource Corp. business.
About ProtoSource Corp.
ProtoSource Corporation engages in the conversion print content to Web content. It involves in the mining and database management of print, graphic, and data content for the publishing industry, as well as the distribution of content via the Internet. The company also provides bilingual technical support services, Web-hosting, and Internet connectivity. It serves retailers, newspapers, and magazine publishers in North America and Europe.
The company has two suites of services and solutions offered by its two operating units: P2i Newspapers and BX-Solutions. P2i Newspapers offers products and services tailored specifically to support the online publishing of editorial content, advertising, discounts, deals, and offers. BX-Solutions provides technical support and hosting.
Media and Data Conversion Technologies
The company engages in the mining and database management of print, graphic and data content for the publishing industry, and its distribution via the Internet. Directly and indirectly, P2i provides the data that drives online advertising and editorial solutions for hundreds of newspapers, retailers and other publishers in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Solutions and Services
Hosted Solutions: Utilizing proprietary technology, P2i converts print media content into interactive, online content that is incorporated into existing newspaper/publisher Web sites. All print content is created electronically at the newspaper or publisher, merged with electronically-created editorial copy, paginated using sophisticated software, edited on a local or wide area network, and transmitted to the printing presses. At the end of every business day, publishing clients send to P2i, via ftp, the same electronic versions of advertising and editorial that were sent to press. These files are received by P2i's production group, processed, quality checked, and delivered to the hosting servers by the start of the following business day.
Data Extraction: Multiple forms of disparate electronic content are streamed all day from customers, to be processed into one constant data flow. Extracting relevant data points, merging consistencies, and fielding content to produce a data feed, per the client's or third party's specifications, is core to P2i's technology. The fielded data is then converted & delivered as XML, txt or pipe-delimited data.
Content Processing: Online content needs to reflect the values, relevance, and accuracy of its owners. P2i's Content Processing team examines thousands of items a day for retailers and newspapers, sorting, databasing, editing, proofing, and determining relevancy. Staff members review pricing, language, relevance, brand names, and scores of other specifics, delivering a critical component in the publishing of user-generated content.
Customers: The company's customers include individual newspapers (Minneapolis Star Tribune, Press of Atlantic City, and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel), newspaper groups (Tribune and0 Gannett), shopping channels (ShopLocal), and publishing companies (SRDS).
Competition: The company's competitors include ShopLocal, Gannett, Mactive, and Olive
Technical Support & Hosting Services
The company engages in providing bilingual technical support services, Web-hosting, and Internet connectivity. Internet and telephone (IT) companies comprise the bulk of the customer base for technical support. The hosting services are deployed across IT and publishing customers. BX-Solutions hosts and manages the servers that provide a lot of the services, especially email, for its customers, as well as some of the hosting for P2i Newspaper, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company.
ProtoSource Corporation was founded in 1988.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PROTOSOURCE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PROTOSOURCE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PROTOSOURCE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PROTOSOURCE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PROTOSOURCE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ProtoSource Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ProtoSource Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ProtoSource Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ProtoSource Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ProtoSource Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. PROTOSOURCE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PROTOSOURCE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PROTOSOURCE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PROTOSOURCE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PROTOSOURCE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PROTOSOURCE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ProtoSource Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ProtoSource Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ProtoSource Corp. Major Shareholders
ProtoSource Corp. History
ProtoSource Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ProtoSource Corp. Offices and Representations
ProtoSource Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ProtoSource Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ProtoSource Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ProtoSource Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ProtoSource Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ProtoSource Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ProtoSource Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ProtoSource Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ProtoSource Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ProtoSource Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ProtoSource Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ProtoSource Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?