- The report contains detailed information about MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. business.
About MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd.
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and base metal properties. It owns exploration properties in Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Quebec.
The company controls approximately 1,050 square kilometers of exploration mineral leases covering mineralized belts in the James Bay Lowlands, Northern Ontario. Of the 88,816 hectares of exploration mineral leases, the company owns 25,104 hectares; 63712 hectares through joint ventures with other parties; and has an option of additional 8,768 hectares, In addition, the company has an option to acquire a 60% undivided right, title and interest in approximately 528 unpatented claim totaling 85.5 square kilometers in and around the James Lowland of Northern Ontario.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACDONALD MINES EXPLORATION LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Major Shareholders
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. History
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Offices and Representations
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MacDonald Mines Exploration Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?