- The report contains detailed information about PracticeXpert, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PracticeXpert, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PracticeXpert, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PracticeXpert, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PracticeXpert, Inc. business.
About PracticeXpert, Inc.
PracticeXpert, Inc. operates as a healthcare services and technology company. The Company provides turnkey administrative services to its clients, as well as engages in developing and deploying systems, technologies and services designed to improve operational efficiencies, reduce billing errors and enhance cash flow for medical practitioners.
Products and Services
The Company offers the following products and services under the brand name XPERT:
Xpert Revenue Management Services: The Company provides a revenue management solution for private practice physicians from the point of service delivery, where revenues are generated, to, ultimately, collecting those revenues from third party payors. Xpert Revenue Management Services are designed to increase the cash flow for physician clients, by combining innovative software with its medical billing services.
Xpert Practice Manager: The Company's Xpert Practice Manager software provides a physician's practice with tools to increase efficiency, third party payor reimbursement and patient satisfaction, including appointment scheduling, patient registration, financial management, accounts receivable management, eligibility processing, claims processing and custom tailored reports to management. Xpert Practice Manager also provides appointment and scheduling work flow tools, rules-based collection decisions, laser printed forms and HIPAA-compliant electronic transaction processing capabilities.
Xpert Electronic Health Record: The Company's Xpert Electronic Health Record software is an electronic medical record, document management, and retrieval software-based system providing access to patient information in a physician's practice. It may be integrated with lab and hospital interfaces, and its Xpert Practice Manager software, including retrieval of patient demographic data, appointment history, billing status and other pertinent information entered into the system. The system is designed for multiple users to access the same patient record on a simultaneous basis.
The Company markets its products and services to physicians and physicians' groups throughout the United States. The Company also markets its products and services through strategic relationships with other health care providers and organizations that provide services to its existing clients.
The outsourced medical billing, practice management and medical software industries are multi-billion dollar industries, which serves approximately 700,000 licensed physicians in the United States.
Utek Corp. and PracticeXpert, Inc. have entered into a strategic alliance agreement. Through its strategic alliance agreements, UTEK assists companies in improving their new product pipeline with the acquisition of proprietary intellectual capital from universities and laboratory research centers.
In January 2005, the company acquired Physician Informatics, Inc., doing business as PracticeOne, a provider of practice management and clinical management solutions, including outsourced medical billing and administrative services, as well as proprietary practice and clinical management software. This entity changed its name to PraticeXpert Systems, Inc.
In December 2005, the company sold its medical transcription business to Transcend Services, Inc.
PracticeXpert, Inc. was incorporated in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PracticeXpert, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PracticeXpert, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PracticeXpert, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PracticeXpert, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PracticeXpert, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRACTICEXPERT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PracticeXpert, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PracticeXpert, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PracticeXpert, Inc. Major Shareholders
PracticeXpert, Inc. History
PracticeXpert, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PracticeXpert, Inc. Offices and Representations
PracticeXpert, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PracticeXpert, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PracticeXpert, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PracticeXpert, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PracticeXpert, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PracticeXpert, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PracticeXpert, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PracticeXpert, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PracticeXpert, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PracticeXpert, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PracticeXpert, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PracticeXpert, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?