- The report contains detailed information about TransAct Technologies Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TransAct Technologies Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TransAct Technologies Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TransAct Technologies Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TransAct Technologies Incorporated business.
About TransAct Technologies Incorporated
TransAct Technologies Incorporated designs, develops, assembles, and markets an array of transaction-based printers utilizing inkjet, thermal, and impact printing technology for applications requiring approximately 60 character columns, primarily in the banking, point-of-sale (POS), casino, gaming, and lottery markets. It offers its printers under the Epic and Ithaca brand names. It also provides printing supplies to the full transaction printer market.
Products, Services, and Distribution Methods
The companys printers are configurable and offer customers the ability to choose from various features and functions. Options typically include interface configuration, paper cutting devices, paper handling capacities and cabinetry color. In addition to its configurable printers, the company designs and assembles custom printers for certain original equipment manufacturer (OEM) customers. In collaboration with these customers, the company provides engineering and manufacturing expertise for the design and development of specialized printers.
The company sells its products to OEMs, value-added resellers (VARs), and selected distributors, as well as directly to end-users. Its product distribution spans across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean Islands, and the South Pacific.
Banking and POS: The companys banking and POS printers include various optional configurations that can be selected to meet particular customer needs. In the banking market, it sells printers that are used by banks, credit unions, and other financial institutions to print and/or validate receipts at bank teller stations. In the POS market, the company sells various models of printers utilizing inkjet, thermal, and impact printing technology. The companys printers are used primarily by retailers in the restaurant (including fine dining, casual dining, and fast food), hospitality, and specialty retail industries to print receipts for consumers, validate checks, or print on linerless labels or other inserted media. In the POS market, the company primarily sells its products through a network of domestic and international distributors and resellers. In the banking market, it primarily sells its products directly to end-user banks and financial institutions through the use of an internal sales force.
Lottery: The company supplies lottery printers to Lottomatticas GTECH Corporation (GTECH), its major customer and provider of lottery terminals. These printers are designed for high-volume, high-speed printing of lottery tickets for various lottery applications.
Casino and gaming: The company sells various models of printers used in slot machines and video lottery terminals that print tickets or receipts instead of issuing coins at casinos, racetracks and other gaming establishments worldwide. These printers utilize thermal printing technology and can print tickets or receipts in monochrome or two-color (depending upon the model), and offer various other features, such as jam resistant bezels and a dual port interface that would allow casinos to print coupons/promotions. In addition, the company sells printers using thermal and impact printing technology for use in non-casino establishments, including game types, such as Amusements with Prizes (AWP), Skills with Prizes (SWP), Video lottery terminals (VLT), Fixed Odds Betting Terminals (FOBT), and other off-premise gaming type machines around the world. It sells its products primarily to slot machine manufacturers, who incorporate its printers into slot machines and, in turn, sell completed slot machines directly to casinos and other gaming establishments and through three regional distributors (one in the United States and Asia, one in Europe and Africa, and one in Australia). The company also maintains a sales force to solicit sales from slot manufacturers and casinos, as well as manage sales through its distributors.
Through its TransAct Services Group (TSG), the company provides a range of supplies and consumables items (including inkjet cartridges, ribbons, receipt paper and other transaction supplies) used in the printing and sc
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TransAct Technologies Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TransAct Technologies Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TransAct Technologies Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TransAct Technologies Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TransAct Technologies Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Major Shareholders
TransAct Technologies Incorporated History
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Offices and Representations
TransAct Technologies Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TransAct Technologies Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
TransAct Technologies Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
TransAct Technologies Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TransAct Technologies Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TransAct Technologies Incorporated Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?