- The report contains detailed information about PlayNet Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PlayNet Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PlayNet Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PlayNet Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PlayNet Technologies Inc. business.
About PlayNet Technologies Inc.
PlayNet Technologies, Inc. (PlayNet or the Company) was incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1984, under the name "The Astro-Stream Corporation. The company designs and develops location-based, pay-per-play electronic game and entertainment units and music juke boxes which are networked through the Internet. The Company's products utilize the Internet to enhance traditional video game products and juke boxes through innovations such as linking multiple players in remote locations and offering competitive tournament prize play. The Company intends to initially market these products to location-based venues such as bars, restaurants as well as other hospitality venues. The Company plans to introduce three products in 1997: the PlayNet Web® electronic game system, the PlayNet Music® juke box and the PlayNet Team® electronic game system.
The Company's products are designed to utilize the Internet as a communications network and an entertainment medium in a social setting, allowing users to play networked games, compete in local or national tournaments and contests, browse the World Wide Web, participate in chat room discussions and use credit cards to purchase merchandise. The Company's business reflects the growing trend to connect people via computer networks and, as a result, to create new forms of interactive entertainment in a social setting.
The Company has designed an open, PC-based system architecture which blends proprietary game development, secure communications protocol, and operations software in a client/server environment. Communications take place over the Internet utilizing standard Internet protocols. This integrated system allows the Company to offer networked, location-based entertainment that can be remotely updated with the latest games and entertainment content.
The Company's initial product line is intended to consist of the following location-based entertainment systems:
PlayNet Web® - A terminal engineered to sit on a counter top and accommodate 8 to 12 different games, including trivia, parlor, strategy and action games. PlayNet Web allows users to choose which game to play and then to choose whether to play against the computer or against other players through an Internet connection. In addition to playing games and participating in contests and prize tournaments, customers can choose to browse the Internet and participate in chat room discussions using attached telephone handsets.
PlayNet Music® - A juke box which provides access to thousands of music titles via an Internet connection, thereby providing significantly greater choices than a standard juke box. In addition to providing the ability to select songs from an extensive library, PlayNet Music will allow customers to purchase CDs and merchandise relating to their favorite music artists.
PlayNet Team® - An interactive system which allows two teams of up to four players each to compete against each other in sports simulations and other games. Both teams may be physically present in the same location, competing on the same game system, or may be in separate locations competing through an Internet connection. The system has been specifically designed to support tournament play.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PlayNet Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PlayNet Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PlayNet Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PlayNet Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PlayNet Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PLAYNET TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
PlayNet Technologies Inc. History
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
PlayNet Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PlayNet Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PlayNet Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PlayNet Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PlayNet Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PlayNet Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?