- The report contains detailed information about Patron Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Patron Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Patron Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Patron Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Patron Systems Inc. business.
About Patron Systems Inc.
Patron Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end information security solutions to corporations and government institutions worldwide. The company operates its business and sells its products and services to businesses in the United States.
The companys application software offering, FormStream, is an open standards information sharing tool that addresses the need for law enforcement and public safety agencies to share information between local, state and federal law enforcement and homeland security agencies. FormStream is a mobile electronic forms (e-forms) application, which provides a highly scalable, open standard, network independent method for the distribution and synchronization of e-forms to mobile devices.
In November 2006, the company made a definitive decision to exit and pursue a plan to sell its PolicyBridge software product business. The company is actively involved in the process of trying to identify a prospective buyer of the PolicyBridge business. In April 2006, the company entered into a Stock Purchase Agreement with Walnut Valley, Inc. pursuant to which it sold all of the shares of LucidLine, Inc. to Walnut Valley.
FormStream provides a solution for the collection, distribution, management, and analysis of form-based public safety, government and corporate information. Based on the latest e-forms technology and utilizing formats (forms: pdf, XDP and XML; law enforcement: Global Justice XML data model (GJXDM) and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)), a routing capability, and an open-standards approach, the companys mobile e-forms creation, capture, sharing and analysis tools allow an organization to create forms that replicate their ones, routes the e-forms to the appropriate people and allow secure transmission, storage and analysis of that information. FormStream gives law enforcement, EMS, fire and other organizations real-time access to mobile field created data for use inside a department or in a multi-jurisdictional information sharing system.
Target Alliance Partnerships
System Integration Companies: The companys FormStream technology would be integrated into broader solutions for public safety, government and commercial markets. The company has established relationships with systems integration companies, including Advanced Technology Systems, Inc.; Datamaxx Group; and TriTech Software Systems.
Independent Software Vendors: There are a number of software companies providing solutions that compliment the FormStream application solution. Such alliances with other software vendors would take the form of an OEM relationship, a joint-marketing initiative, or a hosted delivery model.
Consulting Companies: There are a number of consulting organizations specializing in practice areas important to Patron's solutions. The include government contractors and smaller firms focused on public safety/first-responder practice areas.
Patron Systems, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Patron Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Patron Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Patron Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Patron Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Patron Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PATRON SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Patron Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Patron Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Patron Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Patron Systems Inc. History
Patron Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Patron Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Patron Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Patron Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Patron Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Patron Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Patron Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Patron Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Patron Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Patron Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Patron Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Patron Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Patron Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Patron Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?