- The report contains detailed information about Paradigm Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Paradigm Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Paradigm Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Paradigm Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Paradigm Holdings Inc. business.
About Paradigm Holdings Inc.
Paradigm Holdings, Inc. provides information technology (IT), information assurance, and business continuity solutions, primarily to the U.S. Federal Government customers.
The companys operations in 2009 were comprised of three subsidiary companies: Paradigm Solutions Corporation (PSC), which delivers IT services to federal agencies; Trinity IMS, Inc. (Trinity), which delivers IT security and cyber forensics solutions into the national security marketplace; and Caldwell Technology Solutions, LLC (CTS) which provides IT solutions in support of national security programs with in the intelligence community.
Paradigm provides IT solutions to Paradigms federal clients, focusing on expanding support for national security programs with and customer agencies. Paradigms targeted agencies include the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Justice, and the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) (including Secretary of Defense, Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Forces Command), as well as agencies and departments comprising the U.S. intelligence community, including the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). In addition, Paradigm serves other agency clients, such as the Department of Commerce.
Product and Services
The company is an information technology and business solutions provider focused on supporting the security of government enterprises. As a federal government contracting partner, the company help its clients plan, perform and assure their essential functions, especially those involving IT systems. The companys practice areas include Enterprise Optimization, Enterprise Solutions, Mission Support, and Mission Assurance.
Enterprise Optimization: To support the missions of its clients the company focuses on the planning aspects of projects, starting with the enterprise architecture and optimizing the performance of existing systems and infrastructure investments, focusing on federally mandated standards. The company also extends its support services to system sustainment services, applying proactive, and measurable results-oriented strategies for the management and delivery of IT projects and supporting services. The practice area encompasses: Program Management Office, Strategic Consulting (including ownership analysis), Enterprise Architecture, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Enterprise Solutions: This practice area involves the development and deployment of enterprise-solutions to the organization and management of information. The practice area involves: Systems Engineering, Software and Database Engineering, Desktop Engineering, Enterprise Deployment and Distribution, Infrastructure Operations, Data Center and Facilities Management.
Mission Support: This practice moves beyond technical and engineering support to deliver solutions that directly support the missions of its customers. Its employees work as an integrated team to provide the services: Specialized Engineering, Technical Support, Linguistics, Intelligence, Analysis, and Quick Reaction Capabilities.
Mission Assurance: This practice area involves providing services to secure, protect, and sustain the various missions of its federal clients. The company assists its federal partners with information security, critical infrastructure protection or continuity programs, including policy creation, business impact analysis, risk analysis, strategy selection, plan creation, test, training, exercise, plan maintenance, lab and systems operations, and supporting services. The practice area encompasses Computer and Network Forensics, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Continuity of Operations Consulting, IT Contingency Planning/Disaster Recovery Consulting Services, Pandemic Influenza Planning, Certification, and Accreditation Services.
In addition to service-focused expertise, the company also is the reseller in the federal market for a licensed proprietary software tool, OpsPlanner through its reseller agreement with Paradigm Solutions International. OpsPlanner is the tool sets to integrate continuity planning, emergency management, and automated notification in platform.
Paradigm Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 1970.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Paradigm Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Paradigm Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Paradigm Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Paradigm Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Paradigm Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PARADIGM HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Paradigm Holdings Inc. History
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Paradigm Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Paradigm Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Paradigm Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Paradigm Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Paradigm Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Paradigm Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?