- The report contains detailed information about The Hackett Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Hackett Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Hackett Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Hackett Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Hackett Group, Inc. business.
About The Hackett Group, Inc.
The Hackett Group, Inc. operates as a strategic advisory and technology consulting company primarily in the United States and Western Europe. The company offers a range of services, including best practice advisory, benchmarking, and transformation consulting services, including shared services, offshoring, and outsourcing advice.
The company offers a range of services, including executive advisory programs, benchmarking, business transformation and technology consulting services. The company has completed successful engagements in various industries, including automotive, consumer goods, financial services, technology, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, retail, telecommunications, transportation, and utilities.
Executive Advisory Programs
On-demand access provides metrics, peer-learning opportunities and implementation advice. The scope of Hacketts advisory programs is defined by business function (Executive Advisory) and by process coverage (Process Advisory). The companys advisory programs include a mix of the following deliverables:
Advisor Inquiry: Hacketts inquiry services are used by clients for access to fact-based advice on approaches and methods to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of selling, general and administrative processes (SG&A).
Best Practice Research: The companys research provides detailed insights into the most significant approaches in use at organizations that yield good business results.
Peer Interaction: Regular member-led Webcasts, annual Best Practice Conferences, annual Member Forums, membership performance surveys and client-submitted content provide ongoing peer learning and networking opportunities.
Best Practice Intelligence Center: Online, searchable repository of best practices, performance metrics, conference presentations and associated research available to Executive Advisory Program Members and their support teams.
The companys benchmarking group includes the Dow Jones Industrials, the Fortune 100, the DAX and the FTSE 100. Ongoing studies are conducted in a range of areas, including SG&A, finance, human resources, information technology, procurement, shared service centers and working capital management.
The companys Business Transformation programs help clients develop a coordinated strategy for achieving performance improvements across the enterprise. The companys strategic capabilities include operational assessments, process and organization design, change management and the application of technology. Through REL, the company offers services which are designed to help companies improve cash flow from operations through improved working capital management. Through Archstone Consulting, the company offers services that specialize in industry supply chain, procurement consulting, and CFO advisory competencies.
Hackett Technology Solutions (HTS)
The companys HTS professionals help clients choose and deploy the software applications that meet their needs and objectives. The companys expertise is focused on the following application providers: Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Hyperion and various time and attendance providers. The group offers services from planning, architecture, and vendor evaluation and selection through implementation, customization, testing and integration.
The group also offers post-implementation support, change management, exception management, process transparency, system documentation and end-user training. The company also provides offshore application development and support services. These services include post-implementation support for select business application platforms. The companys HTS group also includes a division responsible for the sale and maintenance support of the SAP suite of ERP applications.
The company focuses on long-term client relationships with Global 2000 firms and other buyers of business and IT consulting services.
The Hackett Group, Inc. was founded in 1991. The company was formerly known as Answerthink, Inc. and changed its name to The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Hackett Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Hackett Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Hackett Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Hackett Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Hackett Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE HACKETT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Hackett Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Hackett Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Hackett Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Hackett Group, Inc. History
The Hackett Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Hackett Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Hackett Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Hackett Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Hackett Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Hackett Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
The Hackett Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Hackett Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Hackett Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Hackett Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Hackett Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Hackett Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Hackett Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Hackett Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?