- The report contains detailed information about Pacific Webworks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pacific Webworks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pacific Webworks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pacific Webworks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pacific Webworks Inc. business.
About Pacific Webworks Inc.
Pacific Webworks, Inc. operates as an application service provider and software development firm that develops business software technologies and services for business merchants and organizations using Internet and other technologies. The company offers applications allowing small to medium sized businesses to expand over the Internet. Its product family provides tools for Web site creation, management and maintenance, electronic business storefront hosting, and Internet payment systems for the small to medium sized business and organization.
The company has four wholly-owned operating subsidiaries: Intellipay, Inc., TradeWorks Marketing, Inc., and FundWorks, Inc, which are all Delaware corporations, and Pacific WebWorks International, LTD, a United Kingdom limited company. Intellipay provides online, secure, and real-time payment processing services for businesses of all sizes. TradeWorks Marketing was incorporated to mass market the companys products and services. FundWorks, Inc. provides operating lease arrangements for certain TradeWorks customers Pacific WebWorks International, LTD markets the companys products and services in Europe and also provides a vehicle for the establishment of offshore credit card processing capabilities.
The company assists small businesses in succeeding online through its Visual WebTools software, including the companys eBay submission tool, the Intellipay payment systems, and its hosting services. The company provides solution that incorporates its integrated suite of e-commerce software tools, plus hosting, site management, and Web design services.
Visual WebTools Version 4.1 (V4.1):
WebWizard is Web page design program that possesses a user interface and templates for the novice, yet it has a additional functionality for Web design professionals. It incorporates site components like tables, frames, flash, and other multimedia capabilities in a straightforward, menu driven process. The customers can manage their sites layout, colors, contents, tables, and graphics. WebWizard includes a library of graphics that are accessible by the customers.
ClipOn Commerce is an e-storefront and product management system, with shopping cart technology. It allows the customers to build an Internet storefront. They can create a product catalog, organize, and search products by categories, and import/export to and from their database. ClipOn Commerce is designed to function with a third party merchant account and is integrated with its Intellipay payment system, which allows the companys clients to accept credit cards online. ClipOn Commerce has support for QuickBooks accounting software enabling its customers to update between their accounting records and Internet storefront. ClipOn Commerce also features UPS shipping integration.
Contacts is a contact management program. Companies that use its system utilize WebContacts to organize information about the entities they do business with, including customers, suppliers, distributors, and potential customers. WebContacts also enable them to capture information about people who visit their Web site, if those visitors elect to supply contact information at the site.
WebChannels is an e-mail distribution program that enables the customers to send customized e-mails in either plaintext or HTML format to their WebContacts database of visitors. WebChannels provides its customers with a practical tool with which to promote their businesses.
Web profiling tool is a form and survey creation tool that helps capture feedback and demographic information from customers and Web site visitors. The companys clients create customizable forms, surveys, and interactive questionnaires. The Web profiling tool includes a catalog of pre-designed questions, such as education level, hobbies, and satisfaction level.
WebStats enables the customers to analyze visitor activities on their Web sites to track pages viewed, hits, and time of access. WebStats is a statistics program that provides detailed reports and graphs related to referring pages, geographic location of visitors, browsers, and the operating systems Web site
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pacific Webworks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pacific Webworks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pacific Webworks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pacific Webworks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pacific Webworks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PACIFIC WEBWORKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pacific Webworks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pacific Webworks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pacific Webworks Inc. Major Shareholders
Pacific Webworks Inc. History
Pacific Webworks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pacific Webworks Inc. Offices and Representations
Pacific Webworks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pacific Webworks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pacific Webworks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pacific Webworks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Pacific Webworks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pacific Webworks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pacific Webworks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pacific Webworks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Webworks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pacific Webworks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pacific Webworks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pacific Webworks Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?