- The report contains detailed information about Great Pacific International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Great Pacific International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Great Pacific International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Great Pacific International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Great Pacific International Inc. business.
About Great Pacific International Inc.
Great Pacific International Inc. engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas properties in Canada and the United States.
Mistahiya-group properties: The company's Mistahiya group properties comprise the following: 36% net revenue interests in 6 producing oil wells and 12% 36 % interests in 6 suspended oil wells, near Red Earth Village and Peerless Lake, north-central Alberta (the Red Earth wells); 7% - 18% net revenue interests in 3 developmental oil prospects, near Peerless Lake, Rainbow Lake, and south-central Alberta, respectively (the Kidney E/33, Rainbow Lake, and Grand Forks prospects); 9% net revenue interest in 1 property with probable undeveloped gas reserves in the Cretaceous Yellow-sand and Ostracod formations, Redwater, Alberta (the Redwater prospect); 3.8% net revenue interest in 1 property with a stripper stage producing gas well, in south-central Alberta (the Empress/Acadia Well).
Red Earth wells
The company's Red Earth wells include producing and suspended oil wells in the area of Peerless Lake Red Earth village of north-central Alberta (Twp 86-89, Rge5-10W5). The Red Earth wells forming part of the Mistahiya-group properties are as follows: 2.2 net (6 gross) producing oil wells assigned proven reserves; and 18% interest in the undrilled Kidney E/33 prospect, which holds two developmental locations prospective principally for Devonian oil (the Kidney E/33 prospect).
Other: The other Mistahiya-group properties are as follows:
Grand Forks: 7.2% working interest in a 48 hectare oil re-entry target (prospective from the Sawtooth formation).
Rainbow Lake: 18% working interest in 256 hectare oil re-entry target, (prospective from the Muskeg formation).
Redwater: 9% working interest in 240 hectare natural gas target, (prospective from the Yellow Sand and Ostracod formations)
Empress/Acadia: 3.28% working interest in a producing 256 hectare gas lease.
Alberta crown leases
The company holds various undeveloped petroleum and natural gas (P & NG) leases throughout Alberta. These were acquired through purchase at Crown land sale. These leases are primarily located in northern Alberta, and include a 1,024 hectare tract of leases near Manning, Alberta, and a 1,024 hectare tract of leases near Otter Lake. These are exploration-grade properties.
3-20 project lands
The company holds certain leasehold and seismic option interests, known as, the 3-20 project and the Devon/Paramount seismic option. As of March 31, 2009, the company had leasehold working interests to the 3-20 project: a 37.5% working interest (32-36% net revenue interest) in the 3-20 well; and a 75% working interest (subject to a 5-15% lessor over-riding royalty convertible at payout) in 108 hectares of P & NG leases adjoining the 3-20 well (the 3-20 lands).
The company has 75% interest in the Devon/Paramount seismic option, granting it the right to participate, to a 75% interest, in a 2-D seismic program (totaling 6.4 km) on certain P & NG leases held by Devon ARL Corporation and Paramount Resources Ltd.
Midland Basin prospect area
The Midland Basin prospect area participation rights entitle the company to participate to a 13% working interest (9.75% net revenue interest) in the exploration and development of certain leased and option-held petroleum properties located within a 2,110 hectare prospect area in Texas, U.S.A.
Great Pacific International Inc. was incorporated in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Great Pacific International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Great Pacific International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Great Pacific International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Great Pacific International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Great Pacific International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREAT PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Great Pacific International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Great Pacific International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Great Pacific International Inc. Major Shareholders
Great Pacific International Inc. History
Great Pacific International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Great Pacific International Inc. Offices and Representations
Great Pacific International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Great Pacific International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Great Pacific International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Great Pacific International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Great Pacific International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Great Pacific International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Great Pacific International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Great Pacific International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Great Pacific International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Great Pacific International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Great Pacific International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Great Pacific International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?