- The report contains detailed information about Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Options Media Group Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. business.
About Options Media Group Holdings, Inc.
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. operates as an email service provider (ESP) in the United States. The company operates as a multi-channel marketing firm specializing in the acquisition and retention of customers through direct and digital marketing programs.
The company provides a platform for marketers to communicate with subscribers within their customer database.
Do-It-For Me Complete ASP solution: The company provides all the software, hardware, bandwidth, IP addresses, and everything else to tap into top-of-the-line professional e-marketing. With a username and password customers can upload and manage subscribers, review and upload campaign creatives, and track results.
Guide Me Consultation Services: The company provides professional insight with seasoned experts in marketing insight, strategy guidance, best practices, content writing, and creative design.
Do-It-Yourself Stand-Alone Software: Options Media installs and maintains the software platform and then help customers manage it as their company grows or objectives change. This is suitable for those customers with their own hardware, bandwidth, IP addresses, and infrastructure.
The company offers account, data management, deliverability, database, SPF, sender ID, DKIM, analytics, and customizable parameters.
Opt-in Email Services
The company offers full-service opt-in email marketing from creative design to custom list creation to deployment and tracking. It received press coverage on its lists in both DM News and Direct Marketing Magazine in both e-newsletters and print editions.
SMS Mobile Marketing Services
The company offers three types of SMS Mobile Marketing, including SMS mobile marketing PUSH; SMS mobile marketing PULL; and SMS Bluetooth proximity Marketing.
SMS Mobile Marketing PUSH: This is a message sent to a list similar to that of opt-in email. These recipients have agreed to receive advertising on their cell phones for messages of interest. The message is broadcast, or pushed out, to cell phone numbers on its SMS database.
SMS Mobile Marketing PULL: This type of messaging is initiated by the user in response to an advertising prompt to text in a specific keyword a short code phone number.
SMS Bluetooth Proximity Marketing: This is a message sent directly to any Bluetooth enabled device that comes within 300-feet of a special transmitter.
Web Advertising and Lead Generation
The companys Web Advertising offers custom banner advertising programs on its network of national and international sites. Its clients can select a range of consumer segments to specifically target their message to interested prospects. Lead generation programs focus on two industry sectors, including consumer products & services; and educational products & services.
The company acquires new data through direct acquisition and lead generation.
Hardware and Software
With the email delivery platform, the companys clients can create, send and track the email campaigns for their subscribers. It provides online tracking and database management software, email servers hardware, bandwidth, domains and IP addresses to its clients. Each client has a username and password to be able to upload and manage subscribers, review and upload campaign creatives, schedule a series of trigger based emails and pull detailed tracking reports and analytics. The company uses hardware, such as online servers and bandwidth owned by various third-parties in both Florida and California.
The companys customers are primarily direct marketers, advertising agencies and brand marketers. Its customers include the federal government and small to mid size companies.
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPTIONS MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. History
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Options Media Group Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?