- The report contains detailed information about Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genesis Group Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. business.
About Genesis Group Holdings, Inc.
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. provides specialty services for the construction and maintenance of facilities-based communications systems in the United States. The companys services include engineering, construction, maintenance, and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities and others.
The company also provides turn-key telecommunications infrastructure solutions. Its capabilities include project development, procurement, design, engineering, construction management, and on- going maintenance and operations services for telecommunications networks. The projects include the construction of fiber networks that provide digital voice, data, and video communications and wireless infrastructure deployment.
Specialty Contracting Services: The companys operations in outside plant construction, voice-data network technologies, utilities infrastructure water, sewer, electric, gas, fiber/copper buried and aerial cable. It offers infrastructure services, as well as network operations and maintenance solutions.
The company provides management solutions to firms including central office (RBOC, CLEC, ILEC); wireless and cellular; voice and data enterprise; cable television (CATV); outside plant (OSP); government; healthcare; airport authorities; and security.
The company has established relationships with telephone companies, cable television multiple system operators, utilities and others, including AT&T Inc., Comcast Corporation, Verizon Communications Inc., and Florida Power & Light Company.
The company works as a subcontractor to other general contractors and infrastructure service providers, including; Danella Construction and Southern Technologies Services, Inc. It is performing work for these entities on a project and need basis.
Engineering: The company provides outside plant engineers to telecommunication providers, together with services that include project development, procurement, design, engineering, construction management, and on-going maintenance.
Construction, Maintenance, and Installation: The inside plant services, also known as premise wiring; that the company provides include design, engineering, installation and integration of telecommunications networks for voice, video and data inside customers' facilities. Additionally, it provides maintenance and installation of electric utility grids and water and sewer utilities. The company provides outside plant telecommunications services primarily under hourly and per unit basis contracts to local telephone companies. It also provides these services to long distance telephone companies, electric utility companies, local municipalities and cable television multiple system operators.
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENESIS GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. History
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genesis Group Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?