- The report contains detailed information about OpenTable, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OpenTable, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OpenTable, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OpenTable, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OpenTable, Inc. business.
About OpenTable, Inc.
OpenTable, Inc. provides solutions that form an online network connecting reservation-taking restaurants and people who dine at those restaurants. The companys solutions include proprietary Electronic Reservation Book, or ERB, for restaurant customers and www.opentable.com, a restaurant reservation website for diners.
The OpenTable network includes approximately 12,000 OpenTable restaurant customers spanning all 50 states, as well as select markets outside of the United States.
Restaurant Software and Hardware and Related Solutions
The ERB is an integrated solution consisting of proprietary OpenTable software that is installed on a touch-screen computer system at the restaurant's host stand and supported by various asset-protection and security tools. The ERB supports reservation management, table and floor management, guest management, marketing and various other business processes. The ERB processes for restaurants, including reservation management, table management, guest recognition, and email marketing.
The company provides on-site installation, training and round-the-clock customer support for the ERB. It monitors Internet connectivity to the ERB, alerting restaurants when they are offline and working with them to resolve any problems it detects. It also provides data protection services, including managing firewalls and virus scanning software on all computers on its network to protect restaurants from harmful intrusions and performing nightly backups of each restaurant's database to prevent data loss in the event of a hardware failure.
The company designs, builds and operates the OpenTable Website in North America and the United Kingdom, as well as Websites localized for Germany and Japan. Its system is a real-time reservation system. The OpenTable website maintains around-the-clock communications with restaurants on online reservation network.
The company, in addition to the OpenTable website, offers a version of the OpenTable website optimized for use on mobile devices, as well as free mobile applications for use on Android, Blackberry, iPhone, and Palm smartphones.
OTRestaurant.comWebsite for Restaurant Customers
The company designs, builds, and operates the OTRestaurant Web site, which serves as an information and services portal for restaurant customers. The Web site provides restaurant customers with access to client-specific materials, including detailed online reservation reports, online invoicing and feedback forms from recent diners. In addition, a restaurant can visit the OTRestaurant website to learn about upcoming OpenTable promotions, submit date-specific information such as Valentine's Day menus and update the profile information displayed on the OpenTable website such as restaurant description and hours of operation.
OpenTable, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OPENTABLE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPENTABLE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPENTABLE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPENTABLE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPENTABLE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OpenTable, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OpenTable, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OpenTable, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OpenTable, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OpenTable, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPENTABLE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPENTABLE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OPENTABLE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OPENTABLE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OPENTABLE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OPENTABLE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OpenTable, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OpenTable, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OpenTable, Inc. Major Shareholders
OpenTable, Inc. History
OpenTable, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OpenTable, Inc. Offices and Representations
OpenTable, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OpenTable, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OpenTable, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OpenTable, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
OpenTable, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OpenTable, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OpenTable, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OpenTable, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OpenTable, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OpenTable, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OpenTable, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OpenTable, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?