- The report contains detailed information about Evolving Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Evolving Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Evolving Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Evolving Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Evolving Systems Inc. business.
About Evolving Systems Inc.
Evolving Systems, Inc. provides software solutions and services to the wireless, wireline, and cable markets. The companys customers rely on it to develop, deploy, improve, maintain, and integrate software solutions for a range of operations support systems (OSS).
The company offers software products and solutions in four core areas: service activation solutions used to activate complex bundles of voice, video and data services for traditional and next generation wireless and wireline networks; SIM card activation solutions used to dynamically allocate and assign resources to a wireless device when it is first used; numbering solutions for managing carriers resource inventory and resource assignment processes, including products that comply with government-mandated requirements regarding local number portability in North America; and mediation solutions supporting data collection for both service assurance and billing applications.
Dynamic SIM Allocation
The company's Dynamic SIM Allocation solution offers carriers a new way to provision wireless services by dynamically activating and assigning resources to the wireless device when it is first used. The wireless Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card is central to the provision of wireless access and services for GSM/EDGE and 3G/WCDMA networks and is specified as part of the next generation LTE technologies.
The company's service activation solution, Tertio, is employed by carriers to activate a new subscriber or to add a new service to an existing subscriber. The Tertio product provides an operating environment that can be used by carriers to manage their voice, data, and content service needs for both their traditional and broadband IP networks. The company's solution is deployed as the service activation engine for approximately 70 networks worldwide.
Tertio is an integrated solution consisted of the following components: Tertio Service Composer, a modeling tool that simplifies the creation of new services; Tertio Content Connector, a tool used for activation of next-generation services; Tertio Activation Designer, a tool that is designed to speed network feature activation; Tertio Service Activation, a platform that provides a graphical interface; Tertio Service Verification, a module that allows carriers to verify that the services implemented in the network match those that were in the original service order; and Tertio Process Management, a module that allows carriers to manage long running transactions.
The company's numbering solutions product line includes Local Number Portability (LNP) and Wireless Number Portability (WNP) products, as well as NumeriTrack number management solution.
LNP and WNP: The company's Number Portability software solution enables carriers to comply with the U.S. and Canadian mandates for regulations implementing LNP and WNP. The companys LNP software, which includes the functionality to support ordering, provisioning, reporting, testing, and exchanging information between carriers, is used by wireline, wireless, and cable service providers in North America. The company's LNP and WNP product line comprises the following collection of products: OrderPath order entry; NumberManager network provisioning; LNP DataServer data warehousing; VeriPort NPAC testing; andVerify product suite for monitoring carriers application communications for optimum service assurance.
Number Management: The company's NumeriTrack solution provides inventory management of phone numbers and other assets, such as SIM cards and supports inventory assignments and integration with carriers existing back-office systems. The NumeriTrack solution also contains features for the inventory of, and assignment logic for, numbers associated with IP addresses and is used by a carrier in the U.S. for deployment of a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) service offering. The company's investments in International NumeriTrack solution allows to sell and deploy this solution in markets outside of the United States with a version of the product called as International NumeriTrack. The resource
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Evolving Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Evolving Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Evolving Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Evolving Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Evolving Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EVOLVING SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Evolving Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Evolving Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Evolving Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Evolving Systems Inc. History
Evolving Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Evolving Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Evolving Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Evolving Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Evolving Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Evolving Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Evolving Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Evolving Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Evolving Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Evolving Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Evolving Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Evolving Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Evolving Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Evolving Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?