- The report contains detailed information about OmniComm Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for OmniComm Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The OmniComm Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes OmniComm Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of OmniComm Systems Inc. business.
About OmniComm Systems Inc.
OmniComm Systems, Inc. provides Web-based electronic data capture (EDC) and eClinical (eClinical) software and services that streamline the clinical research process.
The companys eClinical product offerings include TrialMaster, TrialOne and eClinical Suite. Its eClinical products are designed to allow clinical trial sponsors and investigative sites to collect, validate, transmit, and analyze clinical study data. The companys eClinical software products are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solutions and are designed to offer clinical trial sponsors the ability to conduct clinical trials under multiple platforms.
Software Products and Services
TrialMaster EDC Solution
The companys core product is TrialMaster, which allows clinical trial sponsors and investigative sites to collect, validate, transmit, and analyze clinical study data, including patient histories, patient dosing, adverse events, and other clinical trial related information. TrialMaster uses Internet technologies to conduct and manage clinical trial data from geographically dispersed sites. Through TrialMaster, its customers can deploy customized electronic CRFs for on-site clinical data input, which incorporate automated edit checking and deliver real-time data management capabilities.
TrialBuilder: TrialBuilder facilitates integration with downstream clinical trial processes and systems, including data capture, management, analysis and electronic data submission. TrialBuilder can automatically configure TrialMaster studies.
Hosting: The companys hosting operations incorporate industry-standard hardware, databases and application servers in a scalable architecture.
Support: The company has a multi-national organization to support its applications worldwide.
TrialMaster Archive (TMA) allows the company to provide client data on a post database lock basis using the same TrialMaster browser view the client utilizes while their clinical study is in production. TMA is delivered to the client via CD in a read-only format with the ability to export to study specific formats. The trial sponsor receives a CD with data for all sites, including final data exports in the formats their TrialMaster study used.
TrialMaster Safety: TrialMaster Safety is the companys harmacovigilance database. Integrated with TrialMaster, TrialMaster Safety accommodates both the MedDRA and WHO-Drug dictionaries and is HIPAA and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant. TrialMaster Safety features include the ability to code and store serious adverse event (SAE) information either in a manually entered mode directly into a Web-based form or automatically from event-driven information from a clinical study EDC System, such as TrialMaster.
The companys OC Connect solution integrates Oracles industry Clinical Data Management System (CDMS), Oracle Clinical, with OmniComms EDC solution, TrialMaster.
Consulting and Professional Services
The companys services include delivery of its hosted solutions and consulting services, customer support and training and the delivery of implementation services for technology transfer engagements, including installation, configuration, validation and training. The primary consulting services the company offers for both ASP and technology transfer engagements include custom configuration; training; system integration; SOPs and implementation assistance; database setup; installation; and validation.
Custom Configuration: The companys EDC and eClinical platforms allow for major reconfiguration. Each trial can be designed to suit specific client workflows and trial design. The companys eClinical includes a clinical trial management system (CTMS), Drug Supply, Safety and Randomization options that can simplify the trial management experience.
Training: The company provides hands-on and eLearning-based EDC training classes. Training classes can be conducted at a sponsor location, at an investigator meeting or at an investigator site and via Web-cast.
System Integration: The company help its clients integrate its EDC solutions with existing systems or external systems (Patient Diaries, Medical Devices, and Labs).It analyzes it
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. OmniComm Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of OmniComm Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of OmniComm Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. OmniComm Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. OmniComm Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OMNICOMM SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
OmniComm Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
OmniComm Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
OmniComm Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
OmniComm Systems Inc. History
OmniComm Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
OmniComm Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
OmniComm Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
OmniComm Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
OmniComm Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
OmniComm Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
OmniComm Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
OmniComm Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
OmniComm Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
OmniComm Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
OmniComm Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
OmniComm Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
OmniComm Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
OmniComm Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?