- The report contains detailed information about Octus, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Octus, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Octus, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Octus, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Octus, Inc. business.
About Octus, Inc.
Octus, Inc. operates as a smart energy management company in the United States. The company develops, markets, and sells energy-efficient lighting, cooling, and energy management solutions that enable public sector and private organizations to reduce their energy expenses. It offers OctusSEP (smart energy platform), an energy savings and demand response management program for the energy management market.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys proprietary Octus smart energy products included Wickool, a passive evaporative cooling solution; Octus SmartCenter, an Internet protocol-based energy services appliance; and Octus SmartPortal, a Web-based energy management software that enables building owners and managers to monitor, control, and manage energy use within their facilities.
The companys Smart Energy Services unit intends to develop, deliver and manage software-enabled services. Services include reporting systems, building automation, resource management, and value-added services. Value-added services include maintenance monitoring and service alert/dispatch services, cost accounting information, modeling, and benchmarking.
The companys Smart Energy Projects business provides energy engineering, consulting and financing services. These services target development and implementation of energy-efficient lighting, heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC), energy management, and renewable energy projects for commercial, industrial, and municipal building owners.
In 2009, the company announced a worldwide license with the University of California for Wickool, a passive evaporative cooling technology for commercial rooftop HVAC units.
In 2009, the company announced a joint venture with Quantum Energy Solutions to catalyze commercialization of the Octus Smart Energy Platform and to collaboratively pursue smart energy projects.
Octus, Inc. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OCTUS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OCTUS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OCTUS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OCTUS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OCTUS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Octus, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Octus, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Octus, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Octus, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Octus, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. OCTUS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OCTUS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OCTUS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OCTUS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OCTUS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OCTUS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Octus, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Octus, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Octus, Inc. Major Shareholders
Octus, Inc. History
Octus, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Octus, Inc. Offices and Representations
Octus, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Octus, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Octus, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Octus, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Octus, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Octus, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Octus, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Octus, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Octus, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Octus, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Octus, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Octus, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?