- The report contains detailed information about Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. business.
About Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, offers various software solutions for banking and financial services sector. The company provides solutions in the areas of retail and corporate banking, credit cards, cash management, relationship banking, financial customer relationship management, credit risk and appraisal, EAI, Internet banking, FX, Basel II, data warehousing, and analytics. Its flagship product includes FinnOne, an integrated suite of applications that provide solutions for the asset side and liability side of business, core financial accounting, and customer service. The companys FinnOne line of products include customer acquisition system, loan management system, finance against securities, deposits, general ledger, forecaster, collections management system, islamic financing, customer service module, collateral management system, central liability system, powerpay, and lead management system. Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.s products portfolio also comprise Cash@Will, a cash management solution that serves collections, payments, and liquidity management aspects of cash management business; BankONet, an Internet banking solution, which offers the banks customers to make banking transactions from office and home; and PowerCard, a credit card product that offers banks and financial industry to enter into the issuing and acquiring business of credit cards. In addition, the company provides application development, and maintenance and outsourcing services, as well as offers services in the areas of testing and quality assurance, enterprise application integration, information technology consulting, business intelligence, and enterprise content management. Further, it offers resource augmentation services to select strategic accounts as a value-added service. The company operates in India, the Far East, Singapore, Europe, and the Middle East. Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. was founded in 1986 and is based in Noida, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Major Shareholders
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. History
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Offices and Representations
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?