- The report contains detailed information about Tech Mahindra Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tech Mahindra Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tech Mahindra Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tech Mahindra Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tech Mahindra Limited business.
About Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra Limited provides information technology (IT) services and solutions to the telecommunications industry worldwide. The companys IT services include solution integration services, application development and management, consulting services, managed services, and infrastructure management services. Its consulting services comprise strategy planning, assessment, procurement, and re-engineering solutions, as well as planning, audits, and best practices. The companys managed services consist of application management services, revenue management services, and mobile virtual network enabler services. Its infrastructure management services include data centre management services, managed network services, end user services, application support services, and functional services. The company also offers various research and development services comprising product life cycle management, testing, element management systems for managing various types of network elements, embedded software development, networking services, hardware design services and solutions, and technology transformations, as well as modeling and post deployment support services for IT infrastructure and customer support services. In addition, it provides business process outsourcing services consisting of customer relationship management services; finance and accounting services; human resource outsourcing; business support services, such as procurement, contract management, inventory management, IT helpdesk, and e-learning services; and market research and data analytics services. Tech Mahindra Limited primarily serves telecom service providers, equipment manufacturers, software vendors, and systems integrators. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Pune, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tech Mahindra Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tech Mahindra Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tech Mahindra Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tech Mahindra Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tech Mahindra Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TECH MAHINDRA LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tech Mahindra Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tech Mahindra Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tech Mahindra Limited Major Shareholders
Tech Mahindra Limited History
Tech Mahindra Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tech Mahindra Limited Offices and Representations
Tech Mahindra Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tech Mahindra Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tech Mahindra Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Tech Mahindra Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Tech Mahindra Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tech Mahindra Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tech Mahindra Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tech Mahindra Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Tech Mahindra Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Tech Mahindra Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tech Mahindra Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tech Mahindra Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?