- The report contains detailed information about Northgate Technologies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Northgate Technologies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Northgate Technologies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Northgate Technologies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Northgate Technologies Limited business.
About Northgate Technologies Limited
Northgate Technologies Limited provides information technology (IT) and online advertising services. The company operates primarily in India; Singapore; the United States of America; Europe; and Hong Kong.
It is a file hosting and sharing portal in ten languages, including English, Thai, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, European Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese Traditional. Ziddu.com offers free file sharing services, including Audio and Videos files along with Documents and Images. It enables users to create and share Photo, Audio and Video Albums. Ziddu.com members can send Greetings in a personalized manner by using photographs in greetings.
Bharatstudent.com offers various features for young Indians, such as Study Abroad, Fresher Jobs, Campus Events, and Student Educational. Bharatstudent.com is a social networking, social utility and social media portal designed to connect young Indians across India and abroad.
Globe7.com provides Online Communication and Infotainment services, such as Instant Messaging, Short Messaging, Net Telephony, Video Streaming, Global Content Delivery, Gaming, Social Networking, and Advertisement Management & Delivery. Globe7.com is available in 6 languages English, Chinese, Italian, Thai, Spanish and French. The company hosts private-label versions of its Globe7 soft phone for third-party customers.
Egglad.com is an e-commerce and PC-gaming portal to build an online community of gaming enthusiasts. Egglad.com is available in English and Chinese languages. Egglad.com offers free playing of approximately 570 variety of games for all age groups. Egglad.com users can play games and purchase products. Egglad.com is designed to attract both Advertisers and e-Commerce vendors seeking large audience for their products.
It is social networking Website, which provides billboards and message boards, File sharing and Games. Longhaier.com delivers a range of information on Study Abroad, Scholarship opportunities and student jobs. Longhaier.com offers a common platform for teenagers and students to share their lives and communicate with each other using Internet technologies. Longhaier.com is an educational and entertaining Web portal allocated to Chinese Internet users.
The company monetizes Web traffic through Internet Advertising under its product name Axill, which provides targeted online advertising campaigns, generating measurable consumers exposures, leads and sales based on tracking. Axills publisher includes various third party Internet properties, including Web portals, category specific content Websites, general commerce Websites and desktop marketing application. Axill provides various advertising solutions and services to the advertisers by tracking impressions, clicks, actions, leads and sales. Axill monetizes Web traffic through Banner ads, Pop-Ups, and Video Ads.
The company, through its strategic partnership agreements, provides services to Web communities such as: Sina.com.hk (Hong Kong), The (Thailand), Sinchew-I (Malaysia), The star (Malaysia), and hmetro (China). It is implementing partnership programs in Taiwan and Korea. It has strategic partnerships with Bangkokpost.com, Chinatimes.com, and nst.com.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Northgate Technologies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Northgate Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Northgate Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Northgate Technologies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Northgate Technologies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTHGATE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Northgate Technologies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Northgate Technologies Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Northgate Technologies Limited Major Shareholders
Northgate Technologies Limited History
Northgate Technologies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Northgate Technologies Limited Offices and Representations
Northgate Technologies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Northgate Technologies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Northgate Technologies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Northgate Technologies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Northgate Technologies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Northgate Technologies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Northgate Technologies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Northgate Technologies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Northgate Technologies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Northgate Technologies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Northgate Technologies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Northgate Technologies Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?