- The report contains detailed information about Echo Metrix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Echo Metrix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Echo Metrix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Echo Metrix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Echo Metrix, Inc. business.
About Echo Metrix, Inc.
EchoMetrix, Inc., a software company, develops technology that understands and interprets all the content on the digital Web.
The company maintains two operating divisions, including the FamilySafe Parental Controls division and the PULSE Data Analytics division.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, FamilySafe Inc., offers software products heralded as the solution in protecting children from dangers on the Internet and the world of mobile texting.
FamilySafe Parental Controls develops and distributes Sentry Parental Controls. FamilySafe's products are designed and built to assist parents by monitoring what their children are seeing, hence keeping their children safe while on the Internet and their cell phones. FamilySafe's products offer access to a child's online activity and the tools to educate parents and children about safe surfing habits.
FamilySafes Sentry products enable parents to receive instant email and SMS text messages when questionable online exchanges occur on their children's computers and cell phones, such as suspicious instant messages or conversations soliciting private or personal information, or attempts to access inappropriate Web sites. With the click of a button, a parent's PC screen can turn into their child's screen to see all the activities being conducted, as they occur. FamilySafe products are designed from the ground up to prevent the child from disabling any of its features. The companys controls help parents determine the programs they can use, the Web sites they can visit, the conversations they take part in, and when they can access the computer and the Internet. FamilySafe's Sentry Parental Control products are Web-based, which offers the parent the ability to view, check, and adjust the program's settings from any Web browser worldwide.
FamilySafes SMS Parental Management System is a parental notification system that provides parents with instant notification when their child sends or receives inappropriate or potentially dangerous text messages. This FamilySafe SMS solution works on any text enabled phone from any carrier worldwide.
The product also provides a reporting of all incoming and outgoing SMS messages to parent subscribers. Parents can view these messages through a Web portal that displays an easy-to-read activity log of their childs SMS activity. The main focus of the SMS parental management system is to enable parents to manage their childs SMS messaging.
PULSE Data Analytics Division
PULSE Data Analytics division develops data analytics tools developed to meet the changing needs of marketing and media executives. The companys data and tools enable the aggregation, measurement, and analysis of anonymous user generated content on the Internet in real-time. PULSE is a tool designed to obtain digital market intelligence in real-time
The companys PULSE Data Analytics division has developed a data analytics tool developed to meet the changing needs of marketing and media executives. Its advanced data analytic tool, PULSE enables the real-time aggregation, measurement, and analysis of anonymous user generated content from publicly-available Internet sources.
PULSE provides research companies, marketers, advertisers and product developers with the real-time automated tools required to make the right strategic decisions that utilizes the consumer power of the digital Web.
The company competes with ContentWatch, Inc., Solid Oak Software, Inc. (US), SurfControl, Networks Associates Technology, Inc., Symantec Corporation, S4F, Inc., Security Software Systems, Inc., and Pearl Software, Inc.
The company was incorporated in 2001. It was formerly known as SearchHelp, Inc. and changed its name to EchoMetrix, Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ECHO METRIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ECHO METRIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ECHO METRIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ECHO METRIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ECHO METRIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Echo Metrix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Echo Metrix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Echo Metrix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Echo Metrix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Echo Metrix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ECHO METRIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ECHO METRIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ECHO METRIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ECHO METRIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ECHO METRIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ECHO METRIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Echo Metrix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Echo Metrix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Echo Metrix, Inc. Major Shareholders
Echo Metrix, Inc. History
Echo Metrix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Echo Metrix, Inc. Offices and Representations
Echo Metrix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Echo Metrix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Echo Metrix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Echo Metrix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Echo Metrix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Echo Metrix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Echo Metrix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Echo Metrix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Echo Metrix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Echo Metrix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Echo Metrix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Echo Metrix, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?