- The report contains detailed information about NeuStar, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NeuStar, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NeuStar, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NeuStar, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NeuStar, Inc. business.
About NeuStar, Inc.
NeuStar, Inc. provides technology and directory services to its communications service provider (carrier) and non-carrier, commercial business (enterprise) customers. In addition, it provides technology services upon which its carrier and enterprise customers rely to manage a range of technical and operating requirements.
The company provides clearinghouse services to the communications industry and enterprise customers. The companys customers use the databases it contractually maintain in clearinghouse to obtain data required to route telephone calls in North America, to exchange information with other communications service providers (CSPs), and to manage technological changes in their own networks.
The company operates the authoritative directories that manage all telephone area codes and numbers, and enables the routing of calls among CSPs in the United States and Canada. The company provides clearinghouse services to CSPs, including Internet service providers, mobile network operators, cable television operators, and voice over Internet protocol, or VoIP, service providers. In addition, the company provides domain name services, including internal and external managed DNS solutions that play a role in directing and managing traffic on the Internet, and the company manages the authoritative directories for the .us and .biz Internet domains. The company operates the authoritative directory for U.S. Common Short Codes, which is part of the short messaging service, and provides solutions used by mobile network operators throughout Europe and Asia to enable mobile instant messaging for their end users.
The company provides its services from a set of databases, systems and platforms in geographically dispersed data centers. Its clearinghouse also enables connections to authoritative operating data for customers, including CSPs, content providers and enterprises. As a result, clearinghouse facilitates services, such as multi-media content services and mobile instant messaging. Its services facilitate the management of networks and services, including the deployment of new technologies and protocols, the balancing of communications traffic across customers internal networks, network consolidation, and the control of instant messaging services, which promote customers ability to create differentiated and value-added services.
NeuStar Clearinghouse Services
Telephone Number Administration: As the North American Numbering Plan Administrator, the company maintains the authoritative database of telephone numbering resources for North America. The company allocates telephone numbers by geographic location and assigns telephone numbers to telecommunications service providers. The company administers area codes, including area code splits and overlays, and collects and forecasts telephone number utilization rates by service providers. As the National Pooling Administrator, the company also manages the administration of inventory and allocation of pooled blocks of unassigned telephone numbers by reassigning 1,000-number blocks of assigned but unused telephone numbers to telecommunications service providers requiring additional telephone numbers. The company provides these services under fixed-fee contracts with the Federal Communications Commission, or FCC.
Telephone Number Pooling: In addition to the administrative functions associated with its role as the National Pooling Administrator, the company also implements the administration of the allocation of pooled blocks of unassigned telephone numbers through its clearinghouse, including the reallocation of pooled blocks of telephone numbers to the consolidated network of consolidating carriers following a merger or other business combination.
Internet Infrastructure Services
Ultra Services: The company provides a suite of services that play a key role in directing and managing Internet traffic, and monitoring, testing and measuring the performance of Websites and networks, all of which enable customers to control and distribute Internet traffic.
Domain Registry Services: The company operates the authoritative regis
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEUSTAR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEUSTAR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEUSTAR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEUSTAR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEUSTAR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NeuStar, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NeuStar, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NeuStar, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NeuStar, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NeuStar, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEUSTAR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEUSTAR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEUSTAR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEUSTAR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEUSTAR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEUSTAR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NeuStar, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NeuStar, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NeuStar, Inc. Major Shareholders
NeuStar, Inc. History
NeuStar, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NeuStar, Inc. Offices and Representations
NeuStar, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NeuStar, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NeuStar, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NeuStar, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NeuStar, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NeuStar, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NeuStar, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NeuStar, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NeuStar, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NeuStar, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NeuStar, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NeuStar, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?