- The report contains detailed information about Analysts International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Analysts International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Analysts International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Analysts International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Analysts International Corp. business.
About Analysts International Corp.
Analysts International Corporation operates as an information technology (IT) services company. The company, from IT staffing to project-based solutions, offers a range of services designed to help businesses and government agencies.
The company provides IT professionals on demand. The company supplies consultants across various technology disciplines to companies in diversified markets. The company recruits qualified employees, and trains them on the latest technologies. The companys consulting community is comprised of full-time, permanent employees, temporary and contract professionals; as well as a network of subsuppliers.
The company complements its core IT staffing services by offering customers specialized project-based services that include project managers and project teams that deliver custom application and systems integration solutions. The company has various specialty practice areas and delivers these solutions through teams deployed at customer sites or at offsite development locations.
Public Sector Solutions
The companys public sector solutions are designed to help law enforcement professionals make more informed decisions, solve crimes, combat terrorism and protect its nation's communities. The companys government solutions include the following:
Justice Integration and Business Process OptimizationThe company connect systems to share information and automate business processes, leveraging national standards such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and other technologies.
Government Business IntelligenceThe company designs and deploy systems that collect, analyze and disseminate critical information to improve situational awareness, help make informed decisions, solve crimes, combat terrorism and protect its nation's communities.
Inter-State Information SharingThe company connect systems between the states and also with the Federal Government to share justice information.
Strategic PlanningThe company advise customers on the optimal means to organize, plan, architect and govern technology initiatives in support of their mission and business goals.
The company provides a suite of Lawson enterprise resource planning (ERP) enhancement, implementation and management services so that its customers can customize offerings to address specific technical, functional or business requirements across their enterprise.
The company offers its customers a range of Microsoft-based services, including portals and collaboration, application development and systems integration, business intelligence and data solutions.
The company provides services to a range of industries. It primarily serves customers in the following sectors: manufacturing, government, business & technology services, energy, finance & insurance, communications, retail, utilities, healthcare, and other. The company provided services to approximately 500 customers during 2009. Its major customer is International Business Machines Corporation (IBM).
The company competes with the computer consulting and/or IT staffing divisions of several companies (including Adecco (Ajilon), MPS Group (Modis), TEKsystems, and Spherion) on a national basis. The company also competes with other national IT services companies such as Computer Task Group, Comforce, Ciber, Inc., Comsys IT Partners, Tech Team Global and RCM Technologies, Inc.
Analysts International Corporation was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Analysts International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Analysts International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Analysts International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Analysts International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Analysts International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Analysts International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Analysts International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Analysts International Corp. Major Shareholders
Analysts International Corp. History
Analysts International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Analysts International Corp. Offices and Representations
Analysts International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Analysts International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Analysts International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Analysts International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Analysts International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Analysts International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Analysts International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Analysts International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Analysts International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Analysts International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Analysts International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Analysts International Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?