- The report contains detailed information about NetSuite Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NetSuite Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NetSuite Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NetSuite Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NetSuite Inc. business.
About NetSuite Inc.
NetSuite Inc. provides an on-demand, integrated business management application suite that offers accounting / enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and ecommerce functionality to medium-sized businesses and divisions of large companies. The company also offers customer support and professional services related to its suite. It delivers its suite over the Internet as a subscription service using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
The companys main offering is NetSuite, which is designed to provide the core business management capabilities that its customers require. NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld and NetSuite CRM+ are designed for use by various types of businesses. In addition, the company offers industry-specific configurations for use by wholesale/distribution, services and software companies. It also sells additional on-demand application modules that customers can purchase to obtain additional functionality required for their specific business needs.
NetSuite: NetSuite is targeted at medium-sized businesses and divisions of large companies and provides a single platform for ERP, CRM, and Ecommerce capabilities. It contains an array of features that enable users to do their individual jobs. In addition, NetSuite can automate processes across departments.
NetSuite OneWorld: NetSuite OneWorld is targeted at global businesses and divisions of large companies operating in multinational and multi-subsidiary environments. OneWorld allows users to utilize its single platform for ERP, CRM, and Ecommerce capabilities in multi-currency environments across multiple subsidiaries and legal entities. NetSuite OneWorld provides the ability to manage multiple companies or legal entities, with potentially different currencies, taxation rules, and reporting requirements, within a single NetSuite account. NetSuite OneWorld has global CRM capabilities that allow for management of multi-currency quotas, forecasts, commission payments, sales tax calculations, and real-time reporting for everyone in a global sales organization from the local sales rep, to the regional vice president to the head of worldwide sales. Additionally, growing companies typically employ multiple sales channels for their global sales operations so NetSuite OneWorld allows for automation of common sales channels employed internationally, including direct sales, distribution partner networks and Ecommerce. Additionally, marketing and customer support operations can also be managed globally using NetSuite OneWorld so processes, such as lead routing and trouble ticket assignment can be handled across regions or in-country, with global customer visibility and real-time measurement of marketing and service operational performance.
NetSuite CRM+: NetSuite CRM+ is targeted at a range of companies, including companies larger than its traditional medium-sized business customers. Medium-sized businesses may use NetSuite CRM+ as an entry point into the entire suite, while larger enterprises often implement it as an alternative to limited CRM offerings. This application provides traditional sales force automation, marketing automation, customer support, and service management functionality. NetSuite CRM+ also offers incentive management, project tracking, Web site hosting, and analytics and partner relationship management.
Add-On Modules: The company also offers advanced capabilities that are part of its integrated suite, but are typically sold separately. These modules allow its customers to specifically augment aspects of its suite to improve its relevance to their businesses.
NetSuite Industry Editions: The company has configured NetSuite to meet the requirements of selected industries. Its editions serve companies in the wholesale/distribution, services and software industries. Within each edition, the company offers advanced industry specific functionality to complement its core NetSuite offering, templates of best practices and sales and professional services teams with industry-specific expertise.
NetSuite Business Operating System: NS-BOS is its technology platform that allows customers, partners,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NETSUITE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NETSUITE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NETSUITE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NETSUITE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NETSUITE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NetSuite Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NetSuite Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NetSuite Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NetSuite Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NetSuite Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NETSUITE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NETSUITE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NETSUITE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NETSUITE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NETSUITE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NETSUITE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NetSuite Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NetSuite Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NetSuite Inc. Major Shareholders
NetSuite Inc. History
NetSuite Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NetSuite Inc. Offices and Representations
NetSuite Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NetSuite Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NetSuite Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NetSuite Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NetSuite Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NetSuite Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NetSuite Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NetSuite Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NetSuite Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NetSuite Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NetSuite Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NetSuite Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?