- The report contains detailed information about N2N Connect Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for N2N Connect Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The N2N Connect Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes N2N Connect Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of N2N Connect Bhd business.
About N2N Connect Bhd
N2N Connect Berhad engages in the research and development of software packages. The company also provides design, programming, consultancy, and related services, including capital market application, news content, Web design/hosting, network management, and mobile-commerce content and services. It offers financial e-commerce solutions, including eBrokerConnect, an online trading solution that provides live and real-time stock prices, Web and client server trading system, research and news publication, and remote order routing; GlobalConnect, which allows cross border trading; and TraderConnect that helps in desktop trading management. The company also engages in the installation, implementation, monitoring, and administration of leased lines/routers/switches/firewalls, as well as in the hosting of servers, patch installation, and Website maintenance activities. In addition, it provides m-commerce solutions comprising MobileStockLive-PDA, a mobile wireless application for equity trading; MobileStockLive-Phone, a mobile wireless application, which provides real-time streaming of stock prices to the customers mobile phones in English and Chinese languages; SMSConnect, a software application that provides online stock trading information and facilitates trading related transactions through SMS; and DecisionConnect, a message routing engine with direct connection to various other supporting systems, such as back-office system, broker front-end trading system, and Internet trading engine. Further, the company offers lifestyle solutions consisting of EMO Messenger, a mobile chat application used through mobile handsets and desktops; and EMO CSR, a form of customer service chat offered through desktop and Web site. It offers its financial e-commerce solutions to stock broking companies and banks. The company primarily operates in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. N2N Connect Berhad was incorporated in 2000 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. N2N CONNECT BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. N2N CONNECT BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. N2N CONNECT BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. N2N CONNECT BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. N2N CONNECT BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. N2N Connect Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of N2N Connect Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of N2N Connect Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. N2N Connect Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. N2N Connect Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. N2N CONNECT BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. N2N CONNECT BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. N2N CONNECT BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. N2N CONNECT BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. N2N CONNECT BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. N2N CONNECT BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
N2N Connect Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
N2N Connect Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
N2N Connect Bhd Major Shareholders
N2N Connect Bhd History
N2N Connect Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
N2N Connect Bhd Offices and Representations
N2N Connect Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
N2N Connect Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
N2N Connect Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
N2N Connect Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
N2N Connect Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
N2N Connect Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
N2N Connect Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
N2N Connect Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
N2N Connect Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
N2N Connect Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
N2N Connect Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
N2N Connect Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?