- The report contains detailed information about Metronic Global Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metronic Global Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metronic Global Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metronic Global Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metronic Global Bhd business.
About Metronic Global Bhd
Metronic Global Berhad operates as an investment holding company of Metronic Engineering Sdn Bhd (MESB) and Metronic Integrated System Sdn Bhd (MISSB), engages in the procurement of contracts and system integration in Malaysia.
The Company specializes in the fields of intelligent building management system (IBMS) and integrated security management system (ISMS); e-project management of mechanical and electrical services; and supply of engineered system and engineering equipment.
MESB is principally involved in the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of IBMS, ISMS, Java Based Control Monitoring (JBCM) and e-Project management of mechanical and electrical services. MESB has played a pivotal role in the nation building by providing e-project management and system integration services for office buildings, shopping complexes, airports, oil refineries and manufacturing plants.
MESB is an agent/distributor for certain products by principals such as Invensys Building Systems and NexWatch, which are amongst the world's major companies in IBMS and ISMS. MESB was able to successfully enter into various distribution/dealer agreements with various international reputable hardware and software manufacturers.
The company engages in the procurement of contracts in relation to engineering work in the field of IBMS and ISMS, as well as sells engineering equipment. It also customizes and redevelops Internet-enabled infrastructure software, known as Java Based Control and Monitoring (JBCM) Enterprise software. Additionally, it designs, supplies, installs, and maintains IBMS, ISMS, JBCM, and e-project management of mechanical and electrical services for office buildings, shopping complexes, airports, oil refineries, and manufacturing plants. Further, the company provides mechanical and electrical e-project management services.
Invensys Building Automation System
Invensys offers total building management solutions for commercial and industrial property of all sizes.
Invensys Control Valve
A complete product range of mechanical equipment control valve and actuator.
NexWatch is the single source manufacturer of complete analog and digital proximity access control systems. Their product line includes all the necessary components for integrating everything from a simple security system to customized, major systems with hundreds of CCTV cameras and alarm monitoring devices. From powerful host software to advanced controllers, readers and cards, all essential elements of NexWatch systems are designed, tested and built to work as synergistic components of a single system.
The products are also designed to permit the integration of existing systems and future technologies, providing an upwardly compatible access control solution that would always fit the client's needs.
The Java Application Control Engine (JACE) is the mechanism that provides this connectivity to systems within a building. By connecting common network protocols such as LonWorks, BACnet, and Modbus, along with many proprietary networks a unified system without seams emerges. Scalability and reliability concerns are avoided with the distributed architecture that a network of JACE's creates.
Tridium - Ni@gara FrameWork
The Niagara Framework is a universal software infrastructure that allows companies to easily build custom, Web-enabled applications for accessing, automating and controlling smart devices in real-time through the Internet. This open, Java-based framework unifies systems and devices - regardless of manufacturer, communication standard or software - into an interoperable system creating a platform for value-added application development. Built on Internet standards, Niagara makes it possible for anyone, from anywhere around the world, to control their smart devices from a standard Web browser.
The Framework operates on a variety of hardware platforms from controllers to high-end server workstations, NT servers, PC's, Tridium JACE controllers and other Java-enabled platforms. And, the architecture supports a range of operating systems. Critical real-time applications r
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metronic Global Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metronic Global Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metronic Global Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metronic Global Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metronic Global Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METRONIC GLOBAL BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metronic Global Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metronic Global Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metronic Global Bhd Major Shareholders
Metronic Global Bhd History
Metronic Global Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metronic Global Bhd Offices and Representations
Metronic Global Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metronic Global Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metronic Global Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Metronic Global Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Metronic Global Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metronic Global Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metronic Global Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metronic Global Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Metronic Global Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Metronic Global Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metronic Global Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metronic Global Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?