- The report contains detailed information about MyWeb Inc.Com that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MyWeb Inc.Com. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MyWeb Inc.Com financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MyWeb Inc.Com competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MyWeb Inc.Com business.
About MyWeb Inc.Com
Myweb Inc.Com (the company) was incorporated in the State of Nevada in 1985. The company is a major Asian Internet online services company, which utilizes alternative access devices as an additional means of distributing its portal services. The companys main portals are currently in the People's Republic of China (the PRC or China), Singapore and Malaysia, each of which is focused on delivering locally targeted content and electronic commerce.
The company seeks to become an internationally recognized provider of portal services, known for localized content, services and e-commerce in the Asian markets. This entails offering one-stop information and lifestyle content in the local language, primarily traditional Chinese (as well as in English), which provide features such as news, business updates, finance tools, entertainment and health education, as well as providing online retailing and a myriad of other services to a diverse group of people and cultures within the Asian region. Through strategic alliances with hardware manufacturers, the company has provided television set-top boxes as an additional means of capturing users onto its Internet portals. The company portals also enable it to marketing its software engineering and consulting services to businesses in the emerging markets in which it operates which currently includes China, Malaysia and Singapore.
The Business of Consulting Services and Software Engineering Services
The companys professional and consulting services primarily consists of aiding businesses and corporations to develop Internet focused business plans and strategies, in addition to software engineering services.
Other consulting services that the company provides include creating and managing online advertising, promotion and marketing campaigns, online branding services and technology consulting services.
Website Design and Software Engineering Services
The Company's design and software engineering services include Web application design and development, software implementation and integration, and Web and network infrastructure design and implementation. The companys software engineering services include services such as implementing technical infrastructure requirements, technical design, development and integration related to electronic commerce and Web-based applications developments.
The company seeks to become a major provider of such services in its Asian market operations by capitalizing on its experience in building the MyWeb online properties and its relationships with clients of its consulting services.
The products and services that the company offers, in terms of these four layers of technology include:
The Software Layer
Software for set-top boxes: Thunder: The company designs and develops the software solution that enables set-top boxes to function. This software, called Thunder, can be adopted by any set-top box manufacturer. All of the manufacturers involved in the production and distribution of its set-top boxes to date have used its Thunder technology. The company has developed a prototype version of the Thunder software based on the Linux platform. However, commercial production of co-branded set-top boxes based on the Linux platform has yet to commence.
Software for ISPs: ThunderServ: The company has also designed and developed a software solution that provides an interface between set-top boxes and ISPs.
Haier is one of China's major consumer electronics and whitegoods manufacturers based in Shandong, China. The company entered into a joint venture agreement with Haier in July of 1999, to cooperate in product development, marketing and promotion, the provision of content and e-commerce and the joint development of the television Internet market. Under this agreement, Haier has agreed to manufacture MyWeb set-top boxes and the company has agreed to provide software and technical support, product licensing, recommendations on marketing, as well as subsidies for the set-top boxes.
The Communications Layer: The company offers ISPs and Telcos an attractive low-cost solution to increasing the number of
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MYWEB INC.COM COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MYWEB INC.COM BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MYWEB INC.COM SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MYWEB INC.COM FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MYWEB INC.COM COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MyWeb Inc.Com Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MyWeb Inc.Com and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MyWeb Inc.Com and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MyWeb Inc.Com Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MyWeb Inc.Com Industry Position Analysis
6. MYWEB INC.COM NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MYWEB INC.COM EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MYWEB INC.COM ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MYWEB INC.COM IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MYWEB INC.COM PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MYWEB INC.COM VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MyWeb Inc.Com Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MyWeb Inc.Com Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MyWeb Inc.Com Major Shareholders
MyWeb Inc.Com History
MyWeb Inc.Com Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MyWeb Inc.Com Offices and Representations
MyWeb Inc.Com SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MyWeb Inc.Com Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MyWeb Inc.Com Capital Market Snapshot
MyWeb Inc.Com Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MyWeb Inc.Com Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MyWeb Inc.Com Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MyWeb Inc.Com Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MyWeb Inc.Com 1-year Stock Charts
MyWeb Inc.Com 5-year Stock Charts
MyWeb Inc.Com vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MyWeb Inc.Com vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MyWeb Inc.Com Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?