- The report contains detailed information about Motricity, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Motricity, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Motricity, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Motricity, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Motricity, Inc. business.
About Motricity, Inc.
Motricity, Inc. provides mobile data solutions that enable wireless carriers to deliver mobile data services to their subscribers. The company provides a suite of hosted, managed service offerings, including mobile Web portal, storefront, messaging, and billing support and settlement, which enable wireless carriers to deliver customized, carrier-branded mobile data services.
The companys mCore service delivery platform provides the tools for mobile subscribers to locate and access personally relevant and location-based content and services, engage in social networking and download content and applications. The company also facilitates monetization for mobile content and application providers. Its mCore platform provides mobile subscribers with access to approximately 30 million pieces of third-party content or applications.
Solutions and Services
The company designs, develops, implements, and supports a suite of hosted mobile data solutions, which it offers on a hosted, managed service basis. The companys solutions include the following:
mCore Portal: mCore Portal is a carrier-branded mobile destination accessible through approximately 2,000 different mobile phone models, ranging from entry level feature phones to smartphones. mCore Portal provides an entry point to the mobile Internet and gives wireless carriers an ongoing, high-value position in the evolving mobile data value chain.
mCore Storefront: mCore Storefront enables mobile content and application merchandising and purchasing through carrier-branded digital storefronts. These digital storefronts can be accessible through Web-based, wireless application protocol (WAP), and short message service (SMS) technologies. mCore Storefront serves as the primary conduit between its wireless carrier customers and their mobile subscribers for content and application discovery, purchase and delivery.
mCore Search: mCore Search, which the company bundles with its other solutions, is a customizable search technology for the mobile Internet. A single search box enables mobile subscribers to search for any information, content or application on the Internet. Through integration with the wireless carriers advertising platform, mCore Search provides the ability for carriers to serve targeted, relevant, and contextual ads.
mCore Managed Web: mCore Managed Web provides mobile subscribers with an optimized mobile Web browsing experience.
mCore Gateway: mCore Gateway provides companies that are seeking to use mobile capabilities for direct customer contact with real-time, push-based access to mobile subscribers with SMS or multimedia messaging service (MMS) alerts. mCore Gateway allows these enterprise customers to reach approximately 200 million mobile subscribers in the U.S. and Europe and provides functionality to distribute millions of messages. mCore Gateway also provides a means to charge for the delivery of digital products through wireless carrier billing facilities.
The companys professional services include the following:
Solution Consulting: The companys solution professionals engage with customers to define mobile trends, analyze effectiveness of existing solutions, and recommend programs and solutions to improve the mobile data subscriber experience.
Mobile Design: The companys mobile design professionals enable wireless carriers to create integrated mobile experiences for their mobile subscribers.
Solution Implementation: The companys implementation professionals provide expertise in every phase of the implementation process, including customization, configuration, integration, system launch and ongoing enhancement, and maintenance.
Operational Management and Customer Support: The company provides support services to wireless carriers to maintain and monitor their service deployment, including content and technology management, the introduction of new phones and system billing and settlement. It also provides customer support to wireless carriers and their ecosystem of partners to resolve issues directly relating to the performance of the mCore platform.
Markets and Customers
The companys operations are primarily based in the U.S., with international operations in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Singapore. The companys customers include major wireless carriers in the U.S.: Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility LLC, Sprint, T-Mobile USA, and TracFone Wireless.
The company has a strategic relationship with GlobalLogic, Inc., a software research and development company providing services worldwide.
The company's competitors include Microsoft, IBM, Apple, Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOTRICITY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOTRICITY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOTRICITY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOTRICITY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOTRICITY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Motricity, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Motricity, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Motricity, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Motricity, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Motricity, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOTRICITY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOTRICITY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOTRICITY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOTRICITY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOTRICITY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOTRICITY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Motricity, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Motricity, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Motricity, Inc. Major Shareholders
Motricity, Inc. History
Motricity, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Motricity, Inc. Offices and Representations
Motricity, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Motricity, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Motricity, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Motricity, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Motricity, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Motricity, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Motricity, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Motricity, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Motricity, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Motricity, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Motricity, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Motricity, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?