- The report contains detailed information about Mobilized Entertainment, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mobilized Entertainment, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mobilized Entertainment, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mobilized Entertainment, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mobilized Entertainment, Inc business.
About Mobilized Entertainment, Inc
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on the development and provision of mobile Web based sports, and entertainment products and services.
The companys main product is Eagle1.mobi, a mobile Web based product for amateur golfers that allows them to participate in hole-in-one contests on an individual hole basis through their mobile phone Web browser. Eagle1.mobi is a hole-in-one prize product custom designed for golf courses and practice ranges. The company also intends to sell advertising space on the Eagle1.mobi Web site, and golf related products.
Customers and Target Markets
The company's customers are amateur golfers. It would concentrate on the North American market.
The company identifies competition from hole-in-one prize contest companies offering traditional tournament and event contests, such as National Hole-In-one Association; Hole In One International; SCA Promotions; and American Hole In One.
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mobilized Entertainment, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mobilized Entertainment, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOBILIZED ENTERTAINMENT, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Major Shareholders
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc History
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Offices and Representations
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mobilized Entertainment, Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?