- The report contains detailed information about ASI Entertainment Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ASI Entertainment Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ASI Entertainment Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ASI Entertainment Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ASI Entertainment Inc. business.
About ASI Entertainment Inc.
ASI Entertainment, Inc. owns the intellectual property in the SafeCell product.
The company's product is the SafeCell intellectual property. The SafeCell intellectual property consists of an approved patent in Australia and patent applications with national filings in the U.S.A., China, and the European Union. The licensing of the intellectual property has produced two applications:
In-flight messaging and content delivery for airline and corporate jet passengers (Licensed to ASiQ Limited)
SafeCell turns a mobile phone into a wireless communicator and entertainment system as it utilizes the bluetooth link instead of the normal mobile phone transmitter. It delivers its messages off the aircraft via a satellite link. The SafeCell software is downloaded via SMS onto the mobile phone and provides a menu that suits various mobile phones, including Blackberries, PDA's, and mobile phones which have wireless capabilities.
On ground for messaging and content delivery (Licensed to Chapman Reid Ltd)
SafeCell offers on ground for messaging and content delivery. The ground system utilizes the SafeCell technology to provide a social and special purpose communication networks. The mobile phone software for the ground system is based on the aircraft application however it communicates through the Internet, outside the cellular roaming network. It provides a free mobile phone social network with messaging, global music, and media sharing/broadcast capabilities.
ASI Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ASI Entertainment Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ASI Entertainment Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ASI Entertainment Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ASI Entertainment Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ASI Entertainment Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASI ENTERTAINMENT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ASI Entertainment Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ASI Entertainment Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ASI Entertainment Inc. Major Shareholders
ASI Entertainment Inc. History
ASI Entertainment Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ASI Entertainment Inc. Offices and Representations
ASI Entertainment Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ASI Entertainment Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ASI Entertainment Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ASI Entertainment Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ASI Entertainment Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ASI Entertainment Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ASI Entertainment Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ASI Entertainment Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ASI Entertainment Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ASI Entertainment Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ASI Entertainment Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ASI Entertainment Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?