- The report contains detailed information about Medefile International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Medefile International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Medefile International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Medefile International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Medefile International, Inc. business.
About Medefile International, Inc.
Medefile International, Inc., through its subsidiary, Medefile, Inc., offers a system for gathering, digitizing, storing, and distributing information for the healthcare field. The companys products and services are designed to provide healthcare providers with the ability to reference their patient's actual past medical records.
Products and Services
The company's primary product is the MedeFile system, a system for gathering and maintaining medical records. MedeFile is a business to business and a business to consumer subscription service. MedeFile is designed to create a cradle to grave longitudinal record for each of its members by retrieving and consolidating copies of their medical records. When the records are received, the MedeFile system consolidates them into a single medically correct format. The records are then stored in Medefile's MedeVault, a secure repository that would be accessed by MedeFile members. MedeFile file comprises copies of the member's actual medical records, as well as a Digital Health Profile (DHP), which is an overview of the patient's and family's medical history. In addition, every MedeFile member receives a MedeDrive, an external USB drive which stores a patient's emergency medical information, as well as a copy of the member's MedeFile.
MedeFile's Emergency Medical Information (EMI) Card: Upon becoming a MedeFile member each individual would receive a membership / emergency medical information (EMI) Card, which contains instructions on how to contact MedeFile to retrieve the member's medical records.
The Digital Health Profile (DHP): A part of a member's MedeFile is their Digital Health Profile (DHP). This form is completed by the patient to provide a summary of the patient's healthcare history which assists healthcare providers in understanding the patient's course of medical treatment. This document, along with advanced directives and medical record copies, complete the documents contained in the patient's MedeFile.
MedeDrive: The MedeDrive is an external USB drive which stores a patient's emergency medical information and their MedeFile which would be viewed on a personal computer. MedeDrive self loads its own viewer.
MedeVault: The MedeVault is designed to serve as an electronic data and document repository that incorporates security features to prevent unauthorized access to a patient's records. Access to the MedeVault is provided through an encrypted connection to a Web service run by Medefile. This connection is provided by secure sockets layer (SSL) technology.
Medefile Clinical Information Systems (CIS): Medefile CIS is a business-to-business professional consulting service. Medefile CIS intends to offer a range of the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) assessment and compliance services. In addition, Medefile CIS intends to offer services that would enable medical facilities to transition from paper-based medical records to electronic medical records. Medefile CIS plans to digitize medical facility offices and offer software to keep the records up-to-date, index the records, and make them queryable based on each facility's specific needs. In addition, Medefile CIS intends to resell technology from various vendors as needed. Medefile CIS would offer various services, including the evaluation of the record keeping, security, and back office practices. It also licenses the OmniViewer for the digitized records, as well as the scanning software for those facilities wishing to implement a go-forward scanning system.
MedeMinder: MedeMinder is MedeFiles reminder service. The member tells the company when and where to call, and it automatically contacts the member day or night with an appropriate reminder, spoken by real people. The member would even choose the voice they want to hear.
SecurMed: SecurMed is designed to serve as an authentication process that protects against information being viewed by unauthorized persons.
Sales and Marketing
The company targets the following types of organizations: health maintenance organizations, preferred provider organizations, managed care organizations, insurance companies, unions, and large groups of individuals, such as AARP, large and medium sized corporations, nursing homes, and Internet users.
On September 14, 2010, Medefile International, Inc. announced that it has entered into a joint venture agreement with The Sarah Jane Brain Foundation (SJBF), a fierce advocate in the fight to create a model system for children suffering from Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury (PABI).
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Medefile International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Medefile International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Medefile International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Medefile International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Medefile International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDEFILE INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Medefile International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Medefile International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Medefile International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Medefile International, Inc. History
Medefile International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Medefile International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Medefile International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Medefile International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Medefile International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Medefile International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Medefile International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Medefile International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Medefile International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Medefile International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Medefile International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Medefile International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Medefile International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Medefile International, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?