- The report contains detailed information about MAXIMUS, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MAXIMUS, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MAXIMUS, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MAXIMUS, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MAXIMUS, Inc. business.
About MAXIMUS, Inc.
MAXIMUS, Inc. provides business process outsourcing services to government health and human services agencies under its mission of helping government serve the people. The company is primarily focused on administering government-sponsored programs, such as Medicaid, the childrens health insurance program (CHIP), health care reform, welfare-to-work, Medicare, child support enforcement, and other government programs. It operates in the United States, Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The company operates in the two segments, Health Services and Human Services.
Health Services Segment
The companys Health Services segment provides various business process outsourcing (BPO) and administrative support services, as well as consulting services for state, provincial, and federal government programs, such as: Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), Medicare, and Health Insurance BC (British Columbia). Its BPO services are centered on legislative initiatives and mandated programs, such as the Affordable Care Act (Health Care Reform), Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare and Long-term Care.
In the Health Services segment, the companys BPO and consulting services include comprehensive government health insurance program administration; health insurance program eligibility and enrollment services to improve access to health care for citizens and help beneficiaries make the best choice for their health insurance coverage; eligibility and enrollment modernization for government health benefit programs; consumer outreach and education to support government health insurance programs and provide multi-channel self-service options, including consumer friendly toll-free phone numbers, Websites and Web-based portals for enrollment; application assistance and enrollment counseling to beneficiaries; premium payment processing and administration such as invoicing and reconciliation; multilingual customer contact centers; objective, evidence-based health appeals; comprehensive eHealth solutions with the Medigent product suite; independent medical reviews; health plan oversight; Medicaid management information system (MMIS) planning and oversight; and specialized program consulting services.
Human Services Segment
The companys Human Services segment provides various administrative support and case management services for federal, national, state, and county human services agencies, including welfare-to-work programs, child support enforcement, higher education services, and K-12 special education services.
The companys services in this segment include comprehensive workforce services including eligibility determination, case management, job-readiness preparation, job search and employer outreach, job retention and career advancement, and selected educational and training services to help disadvantaged individuals transition from government assistance programs to employment; full and specialized child support case management services, call center operations, and program and systems consulting services; management tools and professional consulting services for higher education institutions; K-12 special education case management solutions; program consulting services including independent verification and validation, cost allocation plans, and repeatable management services and other specialized consulting offerings; and business and tax credit services for employers.
The companys primary customers are are state and local government agencies, foreign government agencies, the U.S.-based federal government agencies, and municipal or commercial customers.
The companys primary competitors in the Health Services segment in the United States include ACS and EDS. Its primary competitors in the Human Services segment market include Serco and Atos Origin.
MAXIMUS, Inc. was founded in 1975.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAXIMUS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAXIMUS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAXIMUS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAXIMUS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAXIMUS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MAXIMUS, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MAXIMUS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MAXIMUS, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MAXIMUS, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MAXIMUS, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAXIMUS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAXIMUS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAXIMUS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAXIMUS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAXIMUS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAXIMUS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MAXIMUS, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MAXIMUS, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MAXIMUS, Inc. Major Shareholders
MAXIMUS, Inc. History
MAXIMUS, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MAXIMUS, Inc. Offices and Representations
MAXIMUS, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MAXIMUS, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MAXIMUS, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MAXIMUS, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MAXIMUS, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MAXIMUS, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MAXIMUS, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MAXIMUS, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MAXIMUS, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MAXIMUS, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MAXIMUS, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MAXIMUS, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?