- The report contains detailed information about Datawatch Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Datawatch Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Datawatch Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Datawatch Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Datawatch Corp. business.
About Datawatch Corp.
Datawatch Corporation offers business intelligence (BI) and enterprise information management (EIM) solutions. The company transforms the massive amounts of data and documents generated inside or outside a company into actionable insight, without any changes needed to existing systems.
Monarch The company offers desktop report mining and business intelligence application called Monarch. Approximately 400,000 copies of Monarch have been licensed, with localized versions in English, French, and German. Monarch transforms structured text files into a live database that users can sort, filter, summarize, graph, and export to other applications, such as Microsoft Corporations Excel or Access. Monarch Professional Edition lets users extract and work with data in PDF and HTML files, databases, spreadsheets and ODBC and OLE DB sources as well as reports.
Monarch Data Pump Monarch Data Pump provides an information delivery and data extract, transform and load capabilities in one automated solution, without programming. Monarch Data Pump delivers a solution to acquire, combine, and segment customized data, and can deliver that data in a variety of formats, on an automatic, scheduled basis.
Monarch BI Server Monarch BI Server is an out-of-the-box Web-based BI solution developed specifically for small to medium size businesses and individual departments of large businesses. It transforms reports and other business documents stored in a central report warehouse on demand into browser-based tables, summaries and charts or Excel spreadsheets.
Monarch RMS Monarch RMS (Report Mining Server) is a Web-based report mining and analysis solution that integrates with any existing Enterprise Record Management document or content management archiving solution, including Datawatch BDS, IBM Content Manager OnDemand (CMOD), and Hyland OnBase.
Datawatch ES Datawatch ES (Enterprise Server) is an enterprise Business Intelligence system that provides Web-enabled report management, mining, and distribution, as well as data analysis and MS Excel integration. Datawatch ES allows organizations to deliver business intelligence and decision support, derived from existing reporting systems and other database sources, with no new programming or report writing.
Datawatch BDS Datawatch BDS (Business Document Server) is a high speed, high volume document archive system, storing text, as well as images, intelligent data streams and unstructured content, complete with file compression and encryption. Datawatch BDS also offers optional advanced business modules, including e-Notify for automatic email notification to end users of newly archived documents, Datawatch BDS Workflow for Web-enabled enterprise business process management, Monarch RMS for Web-enabled transformation of business documents into customized data for analysis and Datawatch BDS Records Management for the ability to organize and process documents and other content with in a regulatory compliant plan.
Datawatch MailManager Datawatch MailManager is an email management solution that provides lifecycle, compliance, and storage management for Microsoft Exchange environments. Datawatch MailManager automates the email management lifecycle. It captures internal, outgoing and incoming email correspondence, indexing it and managing its retention based on an organizations internal policies.
Visual Insight Visual Insight is a performance management solution that can provide key performance indicator reporting, as well as workflow and knowledge base portals. Built on a .NET platform, Visual Insight not only delivers performance management, but actually facilitates performance improvement. Visual Insight is available as a Web-based business data and information management server software development kit.
Visual QSM Visual QSM is a Web-enabled IT service management system that scales from a basic help desk system to a full business management solution that incorporates workflow and network management capabilities and provides Web access to multiple databases while enabling customers to interact via a standard browser.
Visual Help Desk Visual Help Desk (Visual HD) controls the IBM Lotus Domino platform to provide a 100% Web-based help desk and call center solution. Visual HD is an enterprise-wide support solution that supports an organizations existing IT infrastructure.
VorteXML - VorteXML software converts any structured text output generated from any system into valid XML for Web services and more using any DTD or XDR schema without programming. The VorteXML solution suite is comprised of two software products that work together: VorteXML Designer, a desktop tool that provides users a visual interface that allows users to extract, transform and map data from existing text documents into XML without programming; and VorteXML Server, a high-volume server that automates the extraction and conversion of text documents into XML.
Datawatch Dashboards - Datawatch Dashboards is an interactive dashboard solution that gives all levels of users a visual overview of operational performance, as well as the ability to monitor specific business processes and events.
The company sells its products through a variety of channels, including directly to customers through a variety of value-added partners, system integrators, distributors and national resellers. Its customers are Ingram Micro Inc. and Tech Data Corporation.
The company competes with Actuate Corporation, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, and ASG Software Solutions.
Datawatch Corporation was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DATAWATCH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATAWATCH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATAWATCH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATAWATCH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATAWATCH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Datawatch Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Datawatch Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Datawatch Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Datawatch Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Datawatch Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATAWATCH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATAWATCH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATAWATCH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATAWATCH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DATAWATCH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DATAWATCH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Datawatch Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Datawatch Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Datawatch Corp. Major Shareholders
Datawatch Corp. History
Datawatch Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Datawatch Corp. Offices and Representations
Datawatch Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Datawatch Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Datawatch Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Datawatch Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Datawatch Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Datawatch Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Datawatch Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Datawatch Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Datawatch Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Datawatch Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Datawatch Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Datawatch Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?