- The report contains detailed information about Management Network Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Management Network Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Management Network Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Management Network Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Management Network Group Inc. business.
About Management Network Group Inc.
Management Network Group, Inc. is a provider of professional services to the communications, media, and entertainment industries. The company offers a suite of offerings including strategy, management, marketing, operational, and technology consulting services, as well as software solutions and application development.
The companys clients includes a variety of businesses whose products, services and interests are focused on the evolution of the communications industry, including wireless and traditional wireline communications service providers, cable multiple systems operators (MSOs), as well as technology companies, media and entertainment companies, and financial services firms that invest in the communications industry.
The company operates in two segments: the Management Consulting Services segment and the Software Solutions segment.
The Management Consulting Services segment is comprised of five operating segments (Operations, Domestic Strategy, International Strategy, RVA and TWG). Management Consulting Services includes consulting services related to strategy and business planning, market research and analysis, organizational development, knowledge management, marketing and customer relationship management, program management, billing system support, operating system support, revenue assurance, and corporate investment services.
Software Solutions segment provides custom developed software, consulting and technical services. These services range from developing initial business and system requirements, to software development, software configuration and implementation, and post-contract customer support.
The company along with its brands CSMG and Cartesian, provide a portfolio of strategic, management, and technical consulting, as well as products, services and technical solutions, to the communications industry worldwide, including
Strategy and Business Case Development
The company provides strategic analysis to service providers, media and entertainment companies, equipment manufacturers, and financial investors in the communications industry. The company provides clients with specific solutions to their key strategic issues relating to their existing business, as well as new product and service opportunities. The companys services include business case development, data and content strategies, marketing spending optimization, service and brand diversification, enterprise and small business strategies, technology commercialization and operational strategies.
The company assists its clients in managing the process of capturing and cultivating information that exists with in their organizations. The company provides a solution to solve problems associated with knowledge creation and distribution, sharing and leveraging existing knowledge, tools and processes.
Revenue and Cost Management
The company applies its revenue management methodologies to all phases of the service activation and revenue processes and approaches revenue assurance from an end-to-end, order-to-cash perspective.
The company provides independent, centralized management and governance of a complex series of inter-related projects using a small group of resources.
Business and Operations Process Redesign and Reengineering
The company provides clients with integrated business and operational processes, supporting technology systems and Web-centric interfaces across all OSS/BSS applications. The companys BSS/OSS approach is holistic, assessing each system and process from the point of customer acquisition to provisioning, billing, collections and accounts receivable management with a focus on operational efficiency and optimizing cash flow.
Corporate Investment Services
The company provides a range of services to investment banking and private equity firms in connection with investments and mergers and acquisitions in the communications industry. Services include evaluation of management teams and business plans, identification of strengths and weakness of the company, and analyses of the companys financial models, systems, products and operational and business processes. Post-investment support is also provided to help customers in the optimization of their investment.
Technical Consultancy & Software Development
The company provides technical consultancy and software development specialized for the communications industry. The companys expertise includes defining requirements, data analysis, selecting and implementing mediation, provisioning, billing and inter-operator billing products, interfacing products with in a legacy environment, migrating products, data and customers, and planning, managing and completing systems and software testing.
The company has developed a proprietary suite of software (Ascertain) to address the revenue assurance and data integrity needs of communications companies. Ascertain helps reconcile customer data, analyze and reconcile event records, prove completeness of processing, and monitor trends and volumes.
Management Network Group, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Management Network Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Management Network Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Management Network Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Management Network Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Management Network Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MANAGEMENT NETWORK GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Management Network Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Management Network Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Management Network Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Management Network Group Inc. History
Management Network Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Management Network Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Management Network Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Management Network Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Management Network Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Management Network Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Management Network Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Management Network Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Management Network Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Management Network Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Management Network Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Management Network Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Management Network Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Management Network Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?