- The report contains detailed information about LoopNet, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LoopNet, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LoopNet, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LoopNet, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LoopNet, Inc. business.
About LoopNet, Inc.
LoopNet, Inc. operates an online marketplace for commercial real estate in the United States. The companys online marketplace, available at www.LoopNet.com , enables commercial real estate agents, working on behalf of property owners and landlords, to list properties for sale or for lease and submit detailed information on property listings including qualitative descriptions, financial and tenant information, photographs and key property characteristics, in order to find a buyer or tenant. Commercial real estate agents, buyers and tenants use the LoopNet online marketplace to search for available property listings that meet their commercial real estate criteria. As of December 31, 2009, the LoopNet online marketplace contained approximately 732,000 listings.
Products and Services
The companys products and services facilitate the sale and lease of commercial real estate by enabling industry participants to list and find properties on its online marketplace and to contact and transact with one another. Through its online marketplace, commercial real estate agents working on behalf of sellers and landlords can list their properties for sale or for lease along with detailed qualitative descriptions, quantitative specifications, photographs and diagrams. The companys customers access the LoopNet and BizBuySell online marketplaces through the following product and service offerings:
Basic and premium membership: The company offers two types of memberships on the LoopNet marketplace. LoopNet premium membership is available for a monthly subscription fee. Premium membership provides members with maximum marketing exposure for property listings and full access to LoopNet property listings, as well as other features provided on the companys marketplace.
Property listing: The companys property listing service allows customers to submit listings on properties available for sale or for lease, enabling them to reach audience of commercial real estate transaction participants. Members can submit an unlimited number of listings and include detailed property listing information, including building description, financial and tenant information, photographs and key property characteristics. Its service automatically compiles this information into a professional-quality online brochure.
MyLoopNet: Members can use MyLoopNet to manage various features of their LoopNet membership, including managing their listings and tracking the exposure their property profiles have received.
Enhanced Listing Exposure: Property listings submitted by basic members can only be viewed by premium members. Property listings submitted by premium members are available for viewing by all registered members and have premium placement on search results.
ProspectList: Premium members have access to ProspectList, a reverse lookup search function that enables property listers to market listings to specific agents, buyers and tenants who have posted their property purchase or lease criteria on LoopNet and requested that they be contacted with property listings that match those criteria.
Marketing Exposure Statistics: Premium members have access in MyLoopNet to various statistics on the number of exposures being generated for their listings on LoopNet.
Controlled Access Marketing: Premium members can use Controlled Access Marketing to password-protect their listings.
Property searching: The company developed its property search engine specifically for the commercial real estate market. Members use its proprietary search engine to identify properties available for sale or for lease on online marketplace that meet their criteria. Members can search for properties based on commercial real estate specifications, including property type and sub-type, location, building and lot size, and price range.
MyLoopNet: Members can use MyLoopNet to manage various features of their LoopNet membership, including saving links to multiple property profiles and detailed search parameters for future use. Members can also use MyLoopNet to specify the criteria for PropertyAlert emails.
Enhanced Listings Access: Basic members are able to view summary deta
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOOPNET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOOPNET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOOPNET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOOPNET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOOPNET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LoopNet, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LoopNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LoopNet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LoopNet, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LoopNet, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOOPNET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOOPNET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOOPNET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOOPNET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOOPNET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOOPNET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LoopNet, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LoopNet, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LoopNet, Inc. Major Shareholders
LoopNet, Inc. History
LoopNet, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LoopNet, Inc. Offices and Representations
LoopNet, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LoopNet, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LoopNet, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LoopNet, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LoopNet, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LoopNet, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LoopNet, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LoopNet, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LoopNet, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LoopNet, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LoopNet, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LoopNet, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?