- The report contains detailed information about Reis, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Reis, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Reis, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Reis, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Reis, Inc. business.
About Reis, Inc.
Reis, Inc., through its subsidiary, Reis Services, provides commercial real estate market information and analytical tools for its customers.
The company maintains a proprietary database containing information on commercial properties in metropolitan markets and neighborhoods throughout the U.S. The database contains information on apartment, office, retail and industrial properties and is used by real estate investors, lenders, and other professionals to make informed buying, selling, and financing decisions. In addition, its data is used by debt and equity investors to assess, quantify, and manage the risks of default and loss associated with individual mortgages, properties, portfolios, and real estate backed securities.
The company's primary product is Reis SE, which provides online access via a Web browser to commercial real estate information and analytical tools designed to facilitate debt and equity transactions as well as ongoing evaluations. In addition to trend and forecast analysis at metropolitan and neighborhood levels, the product offers building-specific information, such as rents, vacancy rates, lease terms, property sales, new construction listings, and property valuation estimates. Reis SE is designed to meet the demand for information to support the decision-making of property owners, developers and builders, banks and non-bank lenders, and equity investors, all of whom require access to information on both the performance and pricing of assets, including data on market transactions, supply, absorption, rents, and sale prices. This information is critical to various aspects of valuing assets and financing their acquisition, development, and construction. Reis SE, available through the www.reis.com Web site, serves as a delivery platform for the thousands of reports containing the companys primary research data and forecasts, as well as various analytical tools.
The company has launched Transaction Analytics, a tool that empowers commercial real estate investors and portfolio managers to identify sales and capital markets trends directly impacting the value of their assets. For its metro areas and regions, users of Transaction Analytics can obtain, on demand, a customized read on historical, current and forecasted capital market conditions, key measurements of sales transaction activity, including mean, median, and 12-month rolling cap rates, total sales price, price per unit or square foot, and total transaction volume.
The company also launched Value Alert, an analytical tool that provides a measure of how previous commercial real estate value assumptions may need to be modified to reflect economic realities. The tool can be applied to a portfolio as an initial screen to identify assets that may warrant further scrutiny.
The company has also improved its Single Property Valuation module and its Asset and Portfolio Analysis service, designed to help clients quantify the value and risk associated with their commercial real estate holdings.
The company has also expanded its custom research and advisory services, which improves its ability to provide economic, market and investment advisory services, perform portfolio reviews, deliver custom data feeds, and conduct client-specific surveys of markets and property types that may not fall within its standard coverage areas.
The company's customers include banks, other financial institutions, funds, equity owners, domestic and international regulators, and service providers, such as brokers and appraisers.
The company competes directly and indirectly for customers with online services or Web sites targeted to commercial real estate professionals, such as CoStar Group, Inc. (including Property and Portfolio Research); Real Capital Analytics, Inc.; CBRE Econometric Advisors, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CB Richard Ellis; and LoopNet, Inc.
Reis, Inc. was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REIS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REIS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REIS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REIS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REIS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Reis, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Reis, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Reis, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Reis, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Reis, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. REIS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REIS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REIS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REIS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REIS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REIS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Reis, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Reis, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Reis, Inc. Major Shareholders
Reis, Inc. History
Reis, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Reis, Inc. Offices and Representations
Reis, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Reis, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Reis, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Reis, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Reis, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Reis, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Reis, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Reis, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Reis, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Reis, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Reis, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Reis, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?