- The report contains detailed information about LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. business.
About LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc.
Las Vegas From Home.com Entertainment Inc. engages in the development and marketing of software for online Asian multi-player interactive card games.
The companys software offers games, including Mahjong, 13 Card Poker, Fight the Landlord, Big 2, Super Big 2, Super Big 2, Bao Bao, Texas Hold'em, Omaha Poker, Guts, and Blackjack. It also provides integration solutions for e-gaming interface comprising debit model that offers various payment options through the companys Web-based cashier system; play-for-fun model for easy player recruitment and marketing; and credit model, which allows agents to assign credit to potential players, and provides control over entrance to the card room.
Las Vegas From Home.com Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 1980.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LASVEGASFROMHOME.COM ENT. INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Major Shareholders
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. History
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Offices and Representations
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LasVegasFromHome.com Ent. Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?