- The report contains detailed information about Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ladybug Resource Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. business.
About Ladybug Resource Group, Inc.
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. designs the message or marketing themes included on Internet Web sites. The company also focuses on identifying and acquiring technologies, patents, patents-pending, and trade secrets in the energy, health, and intellectual property sectors. The company's wholly owned operating subsidiaries include New Solar Electricity Corporation and Inner Path Health Corporation.
The company has developed its first product to be marketed to companies in the funeral business. This product, when installed on a funeral homes Web site, allowed to place obituaries on the Web site.
New Solar Electricity Corporation (New Solar)
New Solar Electricity Corporation is a development stage alternative energy research and development company seeking to capitalize on the booming global solar market. The company is developing its Solar Tracer, a concentrated solar collector. Solar Tracer would use concentrating solar power technology to capture energy from the sun and transfer it in the form of heat to run steam turbine generators.
Inner Path Health Corporation (Inner Path)
Inner Path, under a year licensing agreement, acquired the formulas for approximately 190 products that include cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers, anti-acne cream, eye (lid) care, age restoration creams, moisturizing, volumizing, restoring shampoos and conditioners, hair control gels, mousse, clays and sprays, and nutritional supplements from Inner Path Holdings, Inc. These products are targeted to specific ethnicities. These are designed for the varying needs of different age groups and sexes.
Inner Path offers target specific health supplements for men and women that help with issues, such as sleeplessness, headaches, aches and pains, mood improvement, energy, calm support, and appetite control. Inner Path also offers athletic supplements to help improve and sustain athletic performance. Inner Path intends to focus its initial marketing efforts on Asia through forming strategic licensing agreements with Chinese companies.
Inner Path Products
Inner Path intends to sell its products and formulas through wholesale channels, or license products to other manufacturers or multi-level marketing organizations.
Nutritional Supplements: Inner Path intends to market 22 nutritional supplement formulas under different names to other targeted markets, including Clearly You; Snoozz; Crave Behave; Clearly Painless; H-Immune 911; C-Immune 911; Helping Hands; Clearly Breathing; Clearly U2; Clearly Kids; Neural Pathways; Inner G for Women; Inner G for Men; Snoozz.5; Flablaster; Flablaster w/o 7-Keto; ADHDs Up; Power Up; Touchdown; Matchmaker; BodiGuard; and MetabolX.
Hair Styling Aids (Fifty Formulas): The companys formulas for 50 hair styling aids include a percentage of 2.5-Diazolidinylurea as a preservative.
Skin Care Products: The companys line of skin care products (17 formulas) is named to convey their intended uses but is not intended to treat or cure any pathologic condition. Their use is intended for protective or cosmetic purposes and they contain ingredients that have demonstrated utility for the intended purpose. Its products include Age Defying Crème; Anti-Acne Facial Cleansing Foam; Anti-Acne Facial Creme; Anti-Acne Spot Serum; BioScrub Version; BodiLicious Creme; Clarity Anti-Acne Cleansing Foam; Days of Youth Crème; Exquisite Facial Creme; Eye Cushion Crème; Eye Restoration Serum; Facial Smoothing Serum; Facial Cleansing Foam; Intensive Night Repair Creme; Lightning Crème; Phantom Crème; and Restore Creme 3 w/Emu Oil.
Targeted Hair Care, Skin Care, and Supplements: This category comprises various formulas owing to the subjective criteria licensees and their consumers may use to choose a shampoo, conditioner, or styling aid. Its product line-up is organized as follows: Hair Mechanic - hair care for men; ProJoxx products targeted to athletes; Spa Genieve - a line of cleansers, crèmes and lotions, cosmetic serums, and anti-acne products targeted to salons; and multiple solutions, including products targeted to Asian and South America. This category includes shampoos and conditioners that impart high shine, hair clays, extra hold mousse, multiple purpose hair spray, and fragrances targeted to specific markets.
During the period ended June 30, 2010, the companys customers included companies, such as Barton Family Funeral Service and Seattle Cremations.
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. was incorporated in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LADYBUG RESOURCE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. History
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ladybug Resource Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?