- The report contains detailed information about KZen Solutions Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KZen Solutions Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KZen Solutions Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KZen Solutions Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KZen Solutions Berhad business.
About KZen Solutions Berhad
Kzen Solutions Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the development and sale of human capital management system (HCMS) under the brand name of KaiZenHR primarily in Malaysia. It also involves in selling and marketing, and the provision of post sales implementation and support services for KaiZenHR HCMS. In addition, the company offers various modules, such as payroll management, time and attendance management, fringe benefit withholding, bus route management, loan management, group medical insurance benefits, employee share option scheme, manpower budgeting, personnel management, loan interest subsidy management, group insurance benefits, employee stock purchase plan, leave passage management, leave management, base system administration and security management, performance management, training management, training needs analysis, job competency management, recruitment management, ESOS selling flexi, industrial relations management, and claim management. Further, it provides various consultancy services, including installation/upgrade, requirement study, conduct training, data setup, data migration, test and deploy customization, parallel, project administration, and customer support. Kzen Solutions Berhad primarily markets its products and services to various industries, such as financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, hotel, retail, aviation, government, education, oil and gas, telecommunications, entertainment, services, construction/properties, and government linked corporations. The company was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KZen Solutions Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KZen Solutions Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KZen Solutions Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KZen Solutions Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KZen Solutions Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KZEN SOLUTIONS BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KZen Solutions Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KZen Solutions Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KZen Solutions Berhad Major Shareholders
KZen Solutions Berhad History
KZen Solutions Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KZen Solutions Berhad Offices and Representations
KZen Solutions Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KZen Solutions Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KZen Solutions Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
KZen Solutions Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
KZen Solutions Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KZen Solutions Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KZen Solutions Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KZen Solutions Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
KZen Solutions Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
KZen Solutions Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KZen Solutions Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KZen Solutions Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?