- The report contains detailed information about DSC Solutions Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DSC Solutions Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DSC Solutions Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DSC Solutions Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DSC Solutions Berhad business.
About DSC Solutions Berhad
DSC Solutions Berhad provides automated identification and data capture solutions, software, and engineering solutions in the ASEAN region. Its products and services for data capture applications comprise barcode scanners, portable data terminals, handheld computers, and ID readers. The company also offers various products for identification applications, including barcode label printers, receipt printers, ID card printers, labels, and PVC cards. In addition, it provides various TrekNet application software products, such as TrekNet card personalization, asset management, inventory management, visitor tracking, file tracking, student management, event registration, and card issuance software. Further, the company offers various services consisting of customized TrekNet solutions, card bureau services, pre printed labels, and technical support for its hardware/software products and Treknet solutions. It serves organizations in various industries and sectors, such as retail and services, government agencies, manufacturing, banking and finance, health and medical, hospitality and entertainment, education, MICE, and logistics sectors. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DSC Solutions Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DSC Solutions Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DSC Solutions Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DSC Solutions Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DSC Solutions Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DSC SOLUTIONS BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DSC Solutions Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DSC Solutions Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DSC Solutions Berhad Major Shareholders
DSC Solutions Berhad History
DSC Solutions Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DSC Solutions Berhad Offices and Representations
DSC Solutions Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DSC Solutions Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DSC Solutions Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
DSC Solutions Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
DSC Solutions Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DSC Solutions Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DSC Solutions Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DSC Solutions Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
DSC Solutions Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
DSC Solutions Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DSC Solutions Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DSC Solutions Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?