- The report contains detailed information about KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. business.
About KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides software services and information technology (IT) enabled outsourcing services primarily to manufacturing and financial services sectors. It offers manufacturing solutions, which comprise business process outsourcing, business intelligence, embedded software and mechanical design, chip design, and middleware/development tools for the automotive, hi-tech, and industrial sectors. The company also provides diversified financial services comprising application management services, compliance services, convergence services, technology services, and testing services to investment banks, credit card and payment processing organizations, and asset management and insurance companies. In addition, it offers technology services for automotive electronics consisting of modeling, porting, reverse engineering, product testing, and enhancement and bug fixes services; mechanical engineering design services comprising product design and development, product analysis and design optimization, and engineering knowledge management; and semiconductor solutions, including chip design, development tools, platform services, and verification and validation services. Further, the company provides enterprise IT solutions consisting of process integration, application integration, strategic sourcing, supply chain network design, activity based cost management, and business process reengineering; and business and knowledge process outsourcing services in the areas of finance and accounting, and risk management, as well as enterprise support services. It has operations in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Poland, India, Japan, South Africa, and Korea. The company was incorporated in 1990 and is based in Pune, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KPIT CUMMINS INFOSYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Major Shareholders
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. History
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Offices and Representations
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?