- The report contains detailed information about Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. business.
About Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd.
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd., through its operating company, Xian Kingtone Information Technology Co., Ltd., engages in developing and implementing mobile enterprise solutions for its customers in various sectors and industries by facilitating mission-specific field and long-distance information management in wireless environments. It focuses on wirelessly enabling businesses and government agencies in the Peoples Republic of China to manage their operations.
The company's mobile enterprise solutions allow company personnel whose work function requires mobility to be connected with enterprise information technology (IT) systems, including enterprise asset management (EAM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain management (SCM), and customer relationship management (CRM). Its software enables such systems to get extended to personnel in the field using wireless devices, such as smart phones, PDAs, cameras, barcode scanners, portable printers, GPS devices, and tablet computers. The mobile enterprise solutions also include custom software applications for specific industries and businesses.
Products and Solutions
The company uses various combinations of its existing middleware software modules, together with custom application software that it develops, to create a mobile enterprise software solution. For some customers, it provides the mobile enterprise software solution. For other customers, the company provides a wireless system solution, including mobile enterprise software and all hardware (its own and third party hardware, such as servers and wireless devices).
The companys mobile enterprise software consists of core middleware and an array of software applications. Its middleware serves as an intelligent platform that operates on its customers operating systems and management information systems. The companys software applications can be integrated onto its middleware platform, as well as attached mobile devices (mobile phones, PDAs, and laptops) to perform essential tasks or extend its customers existing applications over wireless to fixed or mobile nodes.
Core Middleware Platform
The companys core middleware platform resides on the customers servers. It comprises two layers of modules. The General Purpose Layer consists of mandatory software modules required to support the application software plugged into the middleware platform. The Basic Layer modules are also mandatory components that perform basic functions, such as communicating with various hardware and software platforms, computer operating systems, networking and database products, coordinating and synchronizing the tasks performed by its solutions, and adding information security to data transmission.
The company has developed two types of software applications that can be selectively overlaid with the middleware to a packaged solution, namely, Information and Communication-Technology Converged (ICT-converged) and Vertical Industry Applications.
ICT-converged applications perform generic functionalities that may be applied across multiple industries. Vertical Industry Applications, on the other hand, are non-generic and perform a specific task required by a particular industry. Both types of applications can reside on converged mobile devices (terminal-end applications), or on computer servers (server-end applications). The companys terminal-end applications work on various mobile devices and mobile operating systems.
ICT-converged applications are software products that combine both information processing technologies, or often referred to as computing technologies, and information transmission technologies, or often referred to as telecommunication technologies, to perform desired tasks. In its case, the company combines mobile computing technologies with wireless telecommunication technologies. ICT-converged applications often command the available hardware of a system or device, such as various signal collection, processing and transmission chips or peripherals to complete these tasks. ICT-converged applications usually have application programmers interfaces (APIs)
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KINGTONE WIRELESSINFO SOLUTION HOLDING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. History
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution Holding Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?