- The report contains detailed information about Keyware Technologies NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Keyware Technologies NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Keyware Technologies NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Keyware Technologies NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Keyware Technologies NV business.
About Keyware Technologies NV
Keyware Technologies NV (the company) is a provider of identity-related solutions and services, with products and applications in the field of loyalty, e-payment, e-identity, security management, time management and transaction management.
Keyware introduced chip-based cards, which can be used for numerous loyalty applications involving a wide range of partner companies. Keyware has developed an open, secure and integrated platform for supporting multi-vendor customer loyalty programs, from very simple to very complex, in which the real, the virtual and the mobile world have been combined. It is a platform that will give organizations access to the data they so desperately need to stay competitive in todays economy.
Smart-Shopper is innovative software for customer loyalty services. It allows loyalty managers to develop or adapt their specific loyalty schemes at any moment.
Smart-Identity is an application for electronic identification solutions. Based on advanced smart card technology, Smart-Identity can be used in private network environments and public identification applications (identity cards, driving licenses, passports, etc.).
Smart-Health is a solution for which each participant receives a personalized smart card with his specific health insurance data and where the health service providers (doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and health insurance funds) have a separate smart card with predefined access levels and rights to the participants data.
Payment terminals: Keyware's payment terminals read both magnetic stripe and chip cards. Characteristics for Keywares payment terminals are the versatility, the user-friendliness and the operational reliability. The company has an EPCI (Electronic Payment Certificate Industry) certified payment terminal for every type of payment.
Private Purse: Keyware also disposes of a private purse application, Smart-Wallet, for use in public, private or closed user group environments like companies, campusses. An electronic purse is a small, portable device that contains e-money, as if in a regular purse or wallet. It can be either disposable or reloadable, and the technological medium for the e-purse is the smart card.
Smart-Wallet can easily be combined with functionalities for customer loyalty applications and can be used with classic terminals, over the Internet or in m-commerce applications.
Software Development for Third Parties: Third parties refer to Keyware for its know-how and expertise in e-payment software developments. Keyware's software is embedded in a large number of terminals, such as: 65,000 Banksys/Smash 2000 terminals (credit payment, to be extended with Keywares loyalty application Smart-Shopper); 1,500 Delhaize terminals (payment and loyalty applications); 15,000 Valor terminals (credit payment and loyalty); 4,000 Witch/Tyco terminals (credit payment); 6,500 Belgacom Monetel terminals (credit payment/Credipos); 11,300 SIS-Terminals (SIS-card readers and related applications); 4.000 terminals Gezinsbond with loyalty application.
Access control is a widespread and highly accepted concept. It allows creating a safe environment for employees as well as protecting valuable assets. MaxiTalk, the KeyFree access management application, is much more than access control. It is an essential tool for advanced access management. MaxiTalk manages accesses and presences by zone and can handle both the simple and the complex cases efficiently.
Centralized access management of multiple sites, access management by company or department are a few of MaxiTalks extensive features. The integration of MaxVisit makes it possible to manage visitors, contractors, suppliers, etc.
The KeyFree alarm management application is used for managing alarms graphically. MaxAlarm can integrate information originating from multiple alarm systems: Keyware access management, Intrusion detection, Fire detection, Cctv, Technical contacts and sensors.
MaxiTime is the KeyFree time management application for managing time on a day to day basis. MaxiTime saves on time management costs by increasing efficiency and productivity. With user-friendliness and flexibility as its most important features, MaxiTime offers maximum return on investment.
MaxPlanning complements MaxiTime by displaying essential data by means of a graphical interface. A clear and immediate vision on planning and organization of human resources allows rapid interventions and dynamic time management.
In conjunction with KeyFree's access and/or time management, MaxPresence displays presences and absences graphically. Therefore it facilitates a quick localization of cardholders.
MaxiWeb is KeyFrees web based application. It interacts with the KeyFree access and time management solutions through html. After authentication, an individual user or supervisor can consult personal information, exchange specific data, etc.
Keywares Transaction Services process card transactions for the electronic payment, customer loyalty and event ticketing markets. On average, Keyware conducts 1 million card transactions daily for both on- and off-line applications. Furthermore, the data captured provides valuable customer information for one-to-one direct marketing programs.
Network: Keyware offers an immediate access to all terminals installed in Belgium and Luxemburg.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Keyware Technologies NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Keyware Technologies NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Keyware Technologies NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Keyware Technologies NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Keyware Technologies NV Industry Position Analysis
6. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELGIUM PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KEYWARE TECHNOLOGIES NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Keyware Technologies NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Keyware Technologies NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Keyware Technologies NV Major Shareholders
Keyware Technologies NV History
Keyware Technologies NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Keyware Technologies NV Offices and Representations
Keyware Technologies NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Keyware Technologies NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Keyware Technologies NV Capital Market Snapshot
Keyware Technologies NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Keyware Technologies NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Keyware Technologies NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Keyware Technologies NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Keyware Technologies NV 1-year Stock Charts
Keyware Technologies NV 5-year Stock Charts
Keyware Technologies NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Keyware Technologies NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Keyware Technologies NV Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?