- The report contains detailed information about KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. business.
About KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc.
KeyOn Communications Holdings, Inc. provides wireless broadband services in the United States. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 15,000 subscribers.
The company offers its broadband services to residential and business subscribers in a market footprint covering approximately 50,000 square miles in the following 11 western and mid-western states: Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, South Dakota, and Texas. It also sells voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and video services through its national retailer agreement with DISH Network Corporation.
Broadband: The company provides broadband to homes and businesses for a flat monthly rate under service agreements for either annual or two-year contracts. These services are generally billed monthly, quarterly or semi-annually in advance.
DISH Network: The company offers video services as a reseller of DISH Network Corporation. It sells and installs DISH Network video packages directly (as opposed to through its indirect dealer network) to its subscribers.
WiMAX Deployments: The company's wireless broadband service is provided to subscribers over primarily unlicensed spectrum in the 2.4 GHz band. It is in the process of introducing WiMAX networks. WiMAX is an international network technology standard that provides use of spectrum, interoperability of manufacturers equipment, high-bandwidth throughput, and self-installation by end users.
The company competes with Qwest Communications International, Inc. and AT&T Inc. It also competes with cable providers, such as Cox Communications, Inc.; Cable One, Inc.; and Bresnan Communications, LLC.
KeyOn Communications Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KEYON COMMUNICATIONS HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. History
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KeyOn Communications Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?