- The report contains detailed information about Kaching Kaching, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kaching Kaching, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kaching Kaching, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kaching Kaching, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kaching Kaching, Inc. business.
About Kaching Kaching, Inc.
KaChing KaChing, Inc. focuses on providing solutions and services to individuals seeking to become Internet-based retailers. It operates a Web site, kachingkaching.com, which provides individual Web Store owners with the ability to create, manage, and earn money from product sales generated from their individual online Web stores. The company provides Web Store owners with solutions and resources necessary to create, design, and maintain a Web Store; access to a range of retail goods at competitive prices; and order fulfillment, customer service, and other back-office functions, which assist Web Store Owners with tracking and managing orders and sales from their Web Stores. Its store products include books, DVDs, computers, software, kitchen products, home and garden products, pet supplies, cosmetics and fragrance products, health and wellness products, consumer electronics, cameras, and office supplies. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Henderson, Nevada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KACHING KACHING, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KACHING KACHING, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KACHING KACHING, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KACHING KACHING, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KACHING KACHING, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kaching Kaching, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kaching Kaching, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kaching Kaching, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kaching Kaching, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kaching Kaching, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. KACHING KACHING, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KACHING KACHING, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KACHING KACHING, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KACHING KACHING, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KACHING KACHING, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KACHING KACHING, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Major Shareholders
Kaching Kaching, Inc. History
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Offices and Representations
Kaching Kaching, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kaching Kaching, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Kaching Kaching, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Kaching Kaching, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kaching Kaching, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kaching Kaching, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?